📎|| J e o n J u n g k o o k

A request from __jeonkookie

Really hoping that I wouldn't disappoint you
__________________________

"You fucking cheater!" you shouted.

Mark held your arms but you pulled them away. "Baby, I can explain. This is a misunderstanding" he said softly but you weren't buying it.

You slapped him. "You freaking have sex with that slut! I saw it with my own eyes!"

He held his cheek which was burning from your slap. "Christabel"

"You know what? We're over" you said before storming out from his apartment. Mark kept calling out for you but you ignored him and kept running.

You arrived home and slid down on the door, crying hard. You just couldn't believed Mark cheated on you.

"Omo! Sweetie, what's wrong?" your mother gently asked as she pulled you up, making you to stand up. You hugged her "Mark cheated on me mom" you sobbed and she carassed your hair.

She planted a kiss on your forehead and she wiped your tears. "Let's move out okay? Let's go to Seoul. Forget about Mark" she told.

You nodded, agreeing right away to her suggestion.

.
.
.

A week later~

"Mom! I'll be going now!" you shouted from the front door as you wore your sneakers.

"Take care on your first day!" she shouted back from the kitchen.

You got out and started walking to your new school which was just a 10 minutes walking distance. Three days ago, you and your mother moved from Busan to Seoul.

Today was your first day of school in Seoul. You were quite excited about it that you were skipping happily to school.

You walked through the hallway which was packed with students. You hugged tightly the papers in your hands.

While walking, you accidently bumped into a guy and your papers were scattered all over on the floor. You quickly crouched down and gathered them up.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to knock you over" he said.

He also started crouching and helped you to pick up the papers. Just as you were about to grab the last one, his hand was also reaching for it so your hands accidently touched. He pulled his hand away and you take the paper.

"Here" he handed you the other papers.

You smiled. "Thanks for helping"

He blushed a little. "I'm Jungkook. Are you new here?" he asked.

First and foremost, this guy infront of you was extremely hot and also cute at the same time. He has bunny teeth that made you wanna squished his face.

"I'm Christabel and yes I'm new here"

He scratched his cheeks. "Uh ... would you ... like if I show you around the school?"

You chuckled at his shyness. "Sure"

And that's how you and Jungkook got closer with each other. You both shared many common things together. He was very kind and caring towards you.

.
.
.

6 months later~

"Kookie! Kookie!" you cheerfully ran on the hallway to Jungkook and jumped on his back.

He caught your legs and began to run while you laughed, holding on to his shirt so you wouldn't fell. He stopped running and put you down when both of you were at the rooftop. It was Bangtan's hangout place and had became yours too.