📎|| J e o n J u n g k o o k

You were shopping with your best friend, Jungkook at Coex Mall.

"Kookie, which one suit me best? Black or white?" you asked, showing him two same dress with different colours.

"The white one will look great on you" he said.

After that, you brought the dress to the register counter. You were about to pay for it but Jungkook handed the cashier the money first.

"Men always treat the girls" he said and smiled.

"Gomawo Kookie" you said and hugged his neck.

He froze. His face was blushing madly. You let go and smiled sheepishly at him. You took the dress and went out from the store while holding Jungkook's hand.

"That necklace is really pretty" you pointed at a necklace when you passed a jewelry shop.

"Hey y/n, do you want the-" Jungkook stopped talking as he saw you running to a shoe shop.

He giggled at your action and went in the jewelry shop. He looked at the necklace that you pointed.

"Miss, can I look at this necklace?" he asked while pointing at the heart shaped necklace you pointed earlier.

"Sure" the girl said and took out the necklace from the glass box. She gave the necklace to Jungkook.

"Your girlfriend is really cute. She'll love the necklace" the girl suddenly said.

"She's not my girlfriend" Jungkook said while hiding his blushing face.

"I'll take this. Can you put it in a cute box with heart on it?" he asked as he gave the necklace to the girl.

"Sure" she said and put the necklace in a small box that Jungkook mentioned. She put the box in a small bag and gave it to Jungkook.

After buying the necklace, he went to the shoe shop that you were in. You were still searching for shoes.

"What's in that?" you asked, pointing at the bag with necklace Jungkook was holding.

"It's nothing" he answered and hid it at his back.

You shrugged as you thought it was nothing important. The two of you shop for an hour more then went home.

Prom night~

You went to the prom with the dress Jungkook bought for you yesterday. You were searching for Jungkook who was no where to be seen.

"Where is he?" you asked to yourself while searching.

Then, your phone vibrated. You took it out and looked at it. Jungkook sent you a message.

From: My Kookie

"Come to the gazebo. I'll be waiting for you there"

You put your phone back in your bag and went to the gazebo. As you reached the gazebo, you saw a path with rose petals. Slowly, you walk at the path which was leading to the fountain and saw Jungkook. His back was facing you.

"Kookie" you said and Jungkook turned to face you.

He looked so handsome in tuxedo and his hair brushed to the side. You almost didn't recognize him as he was so handsome.

"Y/N, close your eyes" he suddenly ordered.

You just closed your eyes just like he asked you to. Suddenly, you felt something cold on your neck.

"You can open your eyes now" he said and you slowly opened your eyes.

Your eyes widened when you saw what's on your neck. It was the heart shaped necklace that you pointed at the jewelry shop yesterday. You read the words that were engraved on the necklace.

"I ... Love ... -" you read.

"You" Jungkook cutted you off as he crashed his lips on yours.

You were shocked at first but you kissed him back. The two of your kissed for several minutes and pulled away for oxygyen.

"Y/N, we've been be best friends since we were child. You're the prettiest girl that I've ever met. If I don't see your face for a day, I feel so lifeless. When you smile or laugh, you always make my heart beats faster. I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"Yes" you said happily and he hugged you.

Now both of you were heading back to the hall. As you walked in the hall, Kai suddenly appeared infront of you from nowhere.

"Y/N, will you dance with me?" he asked.

You were about to reject him but Jungkook suddenly stood infront of you.

"She's mine" he said.

"Oh, I didn't know. Then, I'll left you two alone" Kai said and went away.

Then, Sehun came to you, asking the same question as Kai.

"Y/N, will you dance with me?" he asked.

Jungkook was about to speak with Sehun but you spoke first.

"I'm sorry Sehun but Jungkook is already my date" you said as you linked arm with Jungkook.

"Okay then, have fun" he said and walked away.

After Sehun walked away, Jungkook hugged you and kissed your forehead. You blushed at his sudden action.

"I have to be by your side everytime so that those guys will not steal you from me" he pouted and you cupped his face.

"I'm yours, only yours" you said and gave him a hug.

That night you spent your time with Jungkook. It was a night that you never wanted to forget.