📎|| J u n g H o s e o k

Haruman, neowa naega hamkke hal su itdamyeon~

Your phone rang. You reached for it on your desk and answered the call.

"Y/N, where are you? I thought we have a date today? I've been waiting for 30 minutes already" your boyfriend, J-Hope said.

"I'm so sorry oppa but I don't think I can go to the date. I'm feeling so under the weather right now" you said as you cough.

"Omo! You're sick?! I'm coming over there right now" he said.

"You don't have-"

Beep .. beep .. beep ..

He already hung up. You just shrugged your shoulder and went to sleep as your head felt so dizzy.

You slept for an hour and you woke up. You smelled something delicious from the kitchen so you decided to take a look. You saw J-Hope was busy cooking something.

"Oppa" you called him with your hoarse voice.

He turned and gave you a big hug. "Omo! Why are you walking? You should be resting, jagi" he said.

You buried in his chest. "Mianhae oppa" you said.

"Huh? Why are you apologizing?" he asked.

"Because of me our date was cancelled and now you have to take care of me" you said and pouted sadly.

He patted your hair and smiled, "I don't care if our date is cancelled, as long as I'm with you then it's okay"

Then, he carried you bridal style and laid you on the couch. He put a blanket over you and kissed your forehead.

"Just lay here while I'll go prepare your porridge and medicide okay?" he said and you nodded your head.

He came back 10 minutes after that with a tray of porridge and medicine. You sat up and he sat beside you. You were about to take the porridge from him but he didn't let you.

"I'll feed you" he said and gave me a spoonful of porridge. You ate it happily.

"Delicious" you said and he smiled.

He fed you until there was no more porridge left in the bowl. After that, he gave you your medicine. You ate your medicine and drank your water. You began to feel sleepy.

"Are you sleepy?" he asked and you nodded your head.

He was about to stand up but you held his hand, "Oppa, I want to sleep in my room" you said.

He just nodded his head and he lifted you to your room. After tucking you inside your bed, you went to sleep. He tucked a few strands of your hair behind your ear.

"Get well soon, jagiya" he said and kissed your forehead.