📎|| M i n Y o o n g i

Biting your lips nervously, you looked at the pregnancy test you bought at a pharmacy nearby. Two red lines. It was confirmed, you were pregnant.

You don't know whether you should be happy or sad. This was too sudden.

The symptoms had been showing since three months ago. You had nausea every morning and you always felt so tired eventhough you weren't doing so much things. You even missed your last two periods.

Yoongi was already busy as Bangtan will be having a comeback soon. He probably wouldn't want this baby.

"Jagiya, I'm home!" his voice snapped you out from your thoughts. Throwing the pregnancy test away, you went downstairs to see him. A smile made its way to his face when he saw you.

Both of you sat on the couch, watching the drama that was playing on the television at the moment. Though, you couldn't focused at the drama as you were debating with yourself if you should tell him about the baby.

Suddenly, you felt Yoongi's hand on top of yours. He looked at you with a comcerned expression. "Is there something wrong Y/n?" he asked.

Taking deep breaths, you decided to tell him. "I-I'm pregnant"

His eyes widened as he abruptly stood up from the couch. "You're what?!" he yelled, causing you to flinch. "Can't we have this baby? I'm sure we can work this out-" you pleaded but he shot you a stern look."I don't want that baby. I'm already as busy as it is preparing for the comeback and having a baby would just be a burden for me" he coldly stated.

Hearing his words, you could felt anger built up inside of you. How could he said his own baby was a burden? That was too much.

"Fine then. I'll take care of this baby on my own. I hope your burden will lessen now" you spat, each words were laced with venoms. Glaring at him, you rushed out from the house.

.
.
.

// A few years later //

Smiling happily, you walked at the park with your baby boy, Yoonjae while holding hands. He was already four years old. Times sure flew by fast.

"Mommy, mommy! Can I play at the playground?" Yoonjae asked.

"Of course you can" you said and he beamed excitedly, running to the slide and making friends with the other children.

You sat down on a bench under a shady tree, not too far away from where your son was playing. The smile on your face never faded as you watched how happy he was running around.

"Hey there pretty" a man flirted.

Rolling your eyes, you ignored him. "Come on, don't be shy. Let's go have some fun" he said as he grabbed your arm, making you to stand up. You shot him a glare. "Let go of me!" you angrily said while trying to pry your arms away from him.

Unfortunately for you, he had a bigger build and he was stronger than you. His grip on your arm tightened. "Stop resisting"

"I said, let me go!"

The man suddenly fell on the ground, groaning in pain. Looking at your side, you saw a furious Yoongi. He was the one that punched the man and probably broke his nose too.

"Go get yourself another girl cause she's mine" he stated, holding your hand.

Scared, the man quickly ran away. After that, Yoongi turned to face you. "Are you alright?" he asked concernly and you nodded. He noticed that your arm was quite red from the man's grip. He frowned. "I should have give him some more punches" he said.

"There's no need to do that but thanks for saving me" you said, pulling your hands which he was holding.

He sadly smiled. "Anytime"

An awkward silence filled the air as no one wanted to start a conversation. It would be a lie if you said that you didn't missed him but you were still mad at him for giving up on you and Yoonjae.

"Y/n, can we start over?" he asked. "I promise that I'll be good to you and I'll never let you go like I did years ago" he held your hands again.

With a sigh, you looked down. "I'm not sure Yoongi. Will you really keep your promise? I'm afraid that you'll just let me go like that day" A single tear rolled down. "You don't know how hard my life was since then. But I tried to be stronger for the sake of the baby"

He held your hands tighter. "I will keep my promise. Trust me"

"I really hope so" you hugged him.

Then, Yoonjae came running to you and you picked him up. "Mommy!" he cutely called which made you smile. You looked at Yoongi. "This is Yoonjae, your son" you introduced.

Yoongi had a small smile on his face as he looked at Yoonjae. Aside from having the same nose as you, he shared the same features with Yoongi. Yoonjae was like a duplicate of Yoongi but just more younger and cuter.

"Is he my daddy, mommy?"

"Yes he is baby boy"

Grinning happily, Yoonjae asked you to put him down and he ran to Yoongi, hugging his leg. "Daddy!" he called.

Picking him up, Yoongi smile had became even wider. "My son"

You smiled. Maybe it will be worth it to give Yoongi another chance. After all, everyone deserved to be given a second chance as we are not perfect and always make mistakes.

______________________
sorry it's quite a boring imagine😰 i don't have many ideas in my head as i'm having problems and it's stressing me out😔

anyway please vote . comment . follow .

Thanks❤