📎|| B a n g t a n [x]

"Well, actually ..." Jungkook stopped talking and that makes you more curious.

"I love you! Will you go out with me?" he asked ... no! Not just him but all of them asked at the same time.

Your eyes widened in shock after hearing the words that came out from their mouth. 'So what Yura said weeks ago is true ... when the 7th guy appeared all of them will come to me and confess their love to me' you thought.

You sighed. Now, you have to choose wisely because a mistake could lead you to an unhappy future. Before you talk, you took a deep breath.

"Actually I never thought that all of you would ask me out. Honestly, I want to date all of you but ... it will be weird if I do, right? So, I can only choose one of you" you explained.

Then, you looked in their eyes one by one.

"Jin-ah, you are very nice to me. You always help me when I'm in trouble and you are always the first one who notice if I'm in trouble. Not just you're handsome but you are very caring too. You're such a great oppa for me" Jin just smiled hearing your words.

"Suga, you're so great in making music. I'm happy that every time you make songs you let me to be the first one to listen to it. Not just that you are indeed also sweet and cheesy. You are a good friend"

"Hoseokie, you had always been by my side everytime when I need you. You always listen to my problems and you cheer me up when I have a bad day. Moreover, you always take care of me. I'm so happy that you're my best friend"

"Namjoon, thank you for being such an awesome English teacher. I really like it how you use your rap just to teach me English. Your method is really useful and now I'm getting better in English it's all because of you. Not just that, you're also very kind to me. I'm happy that I'm your friend"

"Jimin-ah, you're also very nice to me. Every recess time you will always buy me lunch. I really appreciate it. I also really like your eye smile. It's so cute! But the most thing I like about you is your coolness when dancing and your kindness. Thanks for being such an awesome friend"

"TaeTae, you're such a funny and warm person. Also very cute. You always bring me to very nice places that was related to nature which I really like. You are such a nice guy"

"And lastly, Jungkook. You may not talk a lot to me but every time you speak, you make me feel butterflies in my stomach because of your sweetness. You're also very kind. To be honest, I get this very unusual feeling whenever I'm with you. I like it all about you. So, I think ..."

All of them looked at you, anticipating about what will you say next.

"I choose you .... Jeon Jungkook" you said as you smiled sweetly at him.

Jungkook asked as he pointed to himself, "M-Me? You choose me?"

"Yes, I choose you Jungkook oppa. I give my heart to you. You're the only one who makes me feel butterflies whenever you're with me"

Jungkook smiled as he stood up and hugged you. He kissed the top of your head. "Thanks y/n-ah, I promise that I will protect you and care for you. And importantly I will only LOVE you" he said.

You broke the hug and faced the other guys. "I'm so sorry guys. I'm sorry that I waste your kindness and care for me but in the end I didn't choose you. I'm really sorry" you apologized.

Jin patted your head and smiled. "It's okay y/n. Eventhough you didn't choose us we will still love you as a friend. Don't worry, we will support you!" he said.

"Yeah, we're still friends. No matter what, you are still our precious friend. All of us will be okay as long as you are happy!" Hoseok added.

"That's true. And we will also pray for you guys to have a longlasting relationship. But I aware you maknae, if you hurt y/n one of us here might not hesititate to take her" V half joking and half serious said.

"I won't ever and ever hurt her, hyung" Jungkook confidently replied.

"Thanks guys. Thanks for all your care all this time ... I-I'm r-really sorry that I can't accept your feelings. But other than that, thank you" you broke into tears.

They all started to chant "Uljima ... Uljima ... Uljima"

Jungkook cupped your face and wiped all of your tears away. You smiled at him. After that, each of the guys gave you a hug and wished you and Jungkook all the best.

Now, everything has ended. You still have your friends and mostly you have your love Jungkook who will stay by your side. Forever and eternal.

END ~

_____________________________________

Finally! I finish my imagines ^^ Do you guys like it? I hope you do :) Thanks for supporting me all this time. Love you guys so much!

-YongByung-