📎|| P a r k J i m i n

You as Soo Jin

Soo Jin's POV

I was walking to my favourite cafe. They sold the best cakes and breads here. Well, of course I don't just go there to buy cakes. I want to see my bestie, Yura and the cute cake boy, Jimin.

"Soo Jin! Long time no see!" Yura said when she saw me walk in to the shop.

"It's just been 2 hours ago we talk over the phone" I said and giggled.

"That's not face to face. I miss you~" she said and pulled me to a hug.

"Min cover the register for me!" Yura shouted as we sat on an empty table.

We talked about this and that. I even told her about my crush on the cake boy.

"You mean Jimin?" she asked in a whisper way and I nodded my head.

"Then you've got a job" she smirked.

"What?" I asked her in confusion.

"This cafe needs someone to help him baking and decorating cakes. At the same time, you can get to know Dolly " she explained to me.

"Dolly?" I raised my eyebrows up.

"That's Jimin's nickname" she said as she gave me an apron and pushed me to the kitchen.

"Hey Jimin" Yura greeted him.

"Hey" he answered. Oh, his voice is very sweet.

"We have someone new joining us" she said, referring to me.

We stared at each other for a minute. His face brighten when he saw me.

"H-hi Soo J-jin" he nervously greeted.

"Hi Jimin" I greeted him back and blushed.

"Teach her a thing or two and have fun but not too much fun" Yura said as she walked back to the cash register.

"So, what do you need to know?" he asked.

"I know how to bake. I just need to learn how to decorate" I answeres his questions.

An hour later, I was already be able to decorate little cakes but suddenly, I was told to decorate a cake for a wedding.

My hands were shaking while I held the aising. Jimin must have been noticed. Without any warning, he held both of my hands and decorated the cake with his hands on me.

"Sorry for shaking too much. I'm just nervous" I said after we finished decorating.

"It's-it's okay" he stuttered as he ler go of my hand.

We put the cake in a box and I gave it to Yura. She praised me for doing a good job.

I walked back to the kitchen. Accidentally, I stepped on a flour on the floor. Jimin saw I was about to fall and quickly saved me from falling.

His hand were wrapped tightly on my waist. Our face was so close that our nose were already touching.

Then he looked at my pink lips. Slowly, he leaned over and kissed me. I was shocked at first but I kissed him back. We parted away when we were out of breath.

"I know this is sudden but Soo Jin, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"Yes. I would love to" I said. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

Then, we heard people applauding behind us. We turned our back and saw all of the workers in the bakery looked at us with clapping.

"Congratulation!" Yura cheered with the workers.

Jimin and I were red as a tomato already. All of the workers have seen everything from the start. I was still blushing but Jimin held my hand.

"Lets go and celebrate this happy moment" he said and all of us went to a restaurant to celebrate. Today was a very great day!

- The End -