Epilogue

2nd January 2014

A loud yawned escaped my lips as I blinked my eyes to get a clearer view. I twisted into a comfortable spot but to no avail, I huffed out an air of annoyance. "Sorry baby" Jude groaned with his undeniably sexy morning voice, turning around to face me and finally scooping me in his arms. "Better?" I nodding, smiling in satisfaction as I snuggled into his chest and rewarded myself with a few more minutes of rest. 

Jude and I stayed up last night to pack our college stuffs; and by packed I meant throwing all our essentials inside the boxes. Which might have ended up as a battle when Jude threw his dirty shirt at me. After that, I took the effort to clean the house so it'll be nice and pristine while Jude fled to dreamland on his own. I don't blame him, he did most of the packing.

"Wake up you lazy asses!" Grunting, I snuggled closer into Jude's chest, blocking out the ruckus. Annoyance were begining to bubble inside of me as I felt the bed bouncing up and down vigorously, and went I took a peek, I saw Cameron and Aria jumping at the end of it. Having had enough, I pushed away from Jude's chest, getting back down to peck his cheeks and then upright again to glare at the two monkeys. "Get off" With that, they scrambled off the bed and stood beside the bed with the others whom were literally crying out of laughter. With a sigh, I shook my head and finally let out a soft chuckle. Why do I love them?

"We thought we'll be an awesome friend if we were to send you guys off to college" Alicia spoke in Aidan's arm as she gazed up at Aidan lovingly. Aidan nodded and said, "So here we are" Holding back a squeal I smiled at each and everyone of them before grabbing Jude whom was slowly falling back asleep, pulling him up. "W-what? Where?" Jude jolted up and blinked his eyes, wiping the drool at the corner of his lips. At that, we doubled up in laughter. Ruffling Jude's hair, I pulled him with me into the shower after waving for the rest to wait outside.

"Shower time?" Jude's deep voice crept up from behind me as I locked the door. Turning around to face him, I flicked him a knowing smirk which he responded with his very own. "Shower time"

I love shower time

❃❀❃❀❃❀❃❀❃❀❃

"Jude get out, I wanna get ready for the day!" I whined, while giggling as his arms around my waist tightened and his hot breath tickled my bare neck. "No" He stated, leaving butterfly kisses on jaw down to my neck. Sighing, I tightened the ropes of my robe and pulled his arms apart to face him. With a mischevious grin, I pushed him out of my walk-in closet with all my might and locked it close. "You're mean!" He shouted behind the door with a puff of annoyance. "And you're stubborn" I retorted and walked towards my make-up desk in the middle of the room. The room was empty, surprisingly. Only my outfit for the day hanging by the white rack and my everyday make up pouch laying on the desk.

Instead of dorm, Jude bought a beautiful apartment for the two us just a few street away from our College. Convenient? Yes. Putting on my white blouse and a black skinny jeans, I smiled at my reflection feeling rather content with myself. Who would have thought, I'll be who I am today; In love, and happy. Wrapping a burgundy scarf around my neck (a present from Jude) and grabbing my houndstooth blazer, I scooped up my make up pouch with my free hand and skidded out of the room and down the stairs.

My eyes budged out at the three adult standing before me as I felt tears forming in my eyes. Mom, daddy and Jazzy. Placing a hand over my mouth, I dropped the things I was clutching onto and tackled them in for a hug. "I miss you guys" I whispered, pulling away before pulling each of them for an individual hug. I stopped in front of Jazzy and pouted at her. "How could you leave me?" Crossing my arms, I looked away with a puff of air. "You know I don't want to sweetie" The guilt in her voice was evident, turning to face her, I let out a sigh in defeat before shrugging and pulling her into a tight hug.

Jazzy left right after Jude moved in. Turns out, she fell in love with a kind bachelor that goes by the name Kevin, for 3 years now behind my back and had been staying over at his house for quite sometime. Yes she sneaked out at midnight to sleep with him, sneaky. She was going to keep it a secret until the time was right. Fast forward, Kevin had to move to Paris because of some work and he wanted Jazzy to come along, and finally, Jazzy told me about her 'secret-love' and annouced her dismissal. I felt betrayed at first, but having Jude with me made everything more, facile. Also being in love myself, I can somewhat relate to her. So I let her go with a happy heart.

Everyone deserves to fall in love.

"We have to go soon beautiful" Snapping out of short daze, my gaze fell onto those eyes that I fell in love the moment I laid eyes on them. Memories from a few moments started flashing through my mind, as I felt my eyes stinging with hot tears again. I watched as he winked at me and turned to carry my luggage out. With quick reflexes, I grabbed his arms, turning him around to face him.

"I love you" I whispered before taking a step to close the gap between us and snaking my arm around his waist. My lips twitched into a smile as I felt his around my back. "I love you too" He whispered, pulling me away and gazing into my eyes lovingly before pecking my forehead.

"it's time"

❃❀❃❀❃❀❃❀❃❀❃

Goodbyes, are the worst. All of us stoof infront of my Range Rover. Looking around, all I see were proud faces, sad faces, tears, smiles and love. My mom in the arms of my dad, Aria in Luke's, Alicia in Aidan's and Roni's in Eddy, while Cameron stood alone, his lips curved into a grin. Turns out, Eddy broke up with his girlfriend a long time ago and had been in contact with Roni for a while now. Cameron? He's all good. He was no longer 'in love' with Roni. In fact, he already has eyes on this girl from the same college as him, name Natalie. Hopefully it goes well for him.

I felt Jude's hand squeezing mine, and as I looked up to him, he gave me a reassuring nod which I returned with a genuine smile. "We should go" I announced. Letting go of Jude's hands, I ran to the girls arms that were wide open and tackled them into a hug. "Take care okay" "Don't miss us too much" "We'll visit soon!" Nodding at each one of them, I proceeded on hugging the guys and Cameron. "Don't forget to give me a ring once you reach there alright?" Nodding at Cameron, I pulled him in for another hug. "I'm going to miss your pointless rants Cam" I muttered, pulling away and wiping the tears running down my cheeks with the back of my hands. "You'll still hear it often alright. Now, go. Have fun!" He said, pushing me to Jude's chest.

"Let's go?" Pecking his cheeks, I walked towards the passenger seat and waited for Jude. Waving at them through the window, I held back the tears that were threatening to fall again. A hand grabbed mine and as I looked to my left, I flashed Jude a reassuring smile. "Let's go" With that, the engine roared to life, and we drove out of the driveway.

Things may not go as planned, but there will always be a reason to so. Going to college with Jude can be a dream come true, or a worst nightmare. Like I said, Jude can be the one, or not. Fate's a bitch. But what I've learned througout the years are that, Love won't grow on it's own. You need to show it often for it to grow. Just like a plant; without water it will wither away. If things didn't go the way as planned, fuck it. Who needs plans when you can do whatever you want freely. And that's exactly what I'm going to do, we're going to do. We're going to travel around the world, freely. We're going to love, freely.

I, Mia Bridget Evans am in love and am glad we had an impetuous voyage because if it wasn't for it, I wouldn't have met Jude Gabriel Flynn; the guy who stole my heart. Though, I knew we're going to cross paths someway somehow. I just do. Eventhough Fate can be a bitch sometime, I still have faith in it. Fate's one of the reasons how I met Jude after all. Give the guy a little break.

-The End-

A/N: To those who have read 'til the end, thank you. You guys have no idea how happy you all make me feel. Seriously. Thank you staying 'til the end and for reading Impetuous Voyage. Love y'all! xoxo