Chapter Ten

12th October 2014

"You what?!" Alicia squeaked as Aria and Roni stared at me in both disbelief and contentment. "How? When? Why? Who? What?" Alicia continued to babble as Roni pushed her off the couch as she and Aria sandwiched me. "I'm so happy for you!" "Ditto" The both of them screeched. I'm surprised my ears are still working perfectly. Flicking them both a coy smile, I got up to grab a drink but was swiftly pulled back down. "We're not done with you Miss, from the start"

Sigh

❃❀❃❀❃❀❃❀❃❀❃

Slamming the door close, I panted hard, ruffling my hair in frustration. Gosh, I felt like I was in an apocalypse. "Mia!" My eyes widen at the high pitched voice that I am hundred and one percent positive, belonged to Alicia. "For fuck's sake, leave me alone!" I retorted, throwing myself onto the bed and burrying my face into my pillows.

Mmhmm they smell nice, like me.

I jolted in my bed at the sound of knocking. Getting up, I hesitantly unlocked the door and waited. Wait for the end, goodbye world. "You know you'll have to tell us eventually right?" I averted my gaze to the three of them, crossing their arms and narrowing their eyes at me. So they're teaming up against me huh, two can play at this game. "Now that I thought of it" I trailed off, lifting my head up with a dangerous smirk and turning away from them. "You, Alicia Rachel" I pointed at Alicia as she jumped in surprise at my sudden booming tone. "You never shared with me, but told the other eggheads here about what's going on between you and that guy" "He's name is Aida-" "Whatever" I snapped, and moving my gaze towards Aria whom gulped back in fear as I took a step towards her. "You Aria Bailey, I saw the way you look at Luke and how your voice goes higher than usual when you talk to him. I had to see it for myself for me to know" I glowered at her and finally, moving towards Roni with a huge smirk on my face. I saw the panic look in her eyes but I could tell she was trying to hide it by bitting her inner cheek.

"Finally, the best among all. Veronica Claire Samuel" I trailed off, turning my back on them and plopping down on my bed. "If you're going to continue being so secluded, Cameron would give up on you and run along to who knows where. You wouldn't want that right? Because the way your eyes sparkled when gazing at him told me so. Pity the boy" I faked sympathy and soughed in satisfaction, narrowing my gaze at them. Goodness, they looked priceless. "Now, do you think it's fair if I tell you my story when none of you never tell me yours?" Silence, I took that as a yes. Nodding my head, I sqeaked a loud, "Exactly" faking enthusiasm before pushing past them and out the room.

Somehow, I felt betrayed. I knew the other three shared stories amongst themselves, leaving me out. But I felt mostly disappointed. Pulling out my phone, I dialled Jude's number, pressing the phone against my ears. "Hey" I felt my heart thumping against my chest at his voice. "Hi" I said in a low voice, walking into the kitchen and leaning against the counter. "What's wrong" He asked, his voice laced with concern. "I needed to clear things out in my mind, am I disturbi-" "I'll be out in a sec" Before I could reply, the line went dead. Shaking my head, I walked out of the kitchen and came face to face with the girls. "Mia we're-" Walking pass them, I jogged into my room to get my car keys, a coat and wrapping a burgundy scarf around my neck. Without a word, I left the house and waited outside the car for him.

"Mia" Jude called out, jogging towards me and engulfing me in a hug. Snuggling into his chest, I tighten the grip around him and inhaled his manly scent. After what seemed like forever, he pulled away and stared at me in worry. Grabbing my keys, he gently pushed me to the passenger seat, pulling the door open for me. Muttering a soft thanks, I flicked him a small genuine smile in which he returned instantaneously. Shutting the door, he jogged around the car and sat himself at the driver's seat. "You drive?" I asked as he nodded, grabbing the keys from my hand before pecking my forehead. "You ready" He asked, starting the engine and his smile broadening. Grabbing his free hand and interwining my finger in his, I nodded. "Where're we going?" I looked at him as he grinned and smirk. "You'll see" And then we were off.