Final

"Cameron!" I screamed, genuinely happy to see Cameron. Tackling him into a bear hug, I snuggled into his chest as he chuckled before bringing his hands to wrap around my back. "Aww, I thought you forgot about me" I pulled away from his grip, letting out a dramatic gasp. "I would never, ever" I breathed out, placing a hand over my chest in fake sorrow. Cameron shook his head before sliding an arm around my shoulders and pulling me with him as we leaned against my baby.

"I have a surprise for you" He whispered into my ear as I stared at him, curiousity bubbling in beneath me. Cocking a brow at him, I nudged him on his sides for him to continue. But being the annoying goof that he was, he simply released me before shrugging. Frowning, I slapped the back of his head before pushing him out of the way to my car. Two can play at this game. Unlocking the door, I hopped in but was instantaneously pulled back out by Cameron. "What the hell Cameron!" I screamed as my butt came in contact with the wet ground.

I stared at Cameron's hands that were reached out towards me, contemplating if I should grab it. Scoffing, I got up on my own and dusted off my butt before once again attempting to pass through him but to no avail. He should be awarded with the World's Most Annoying Guy. If there's no such award, there should definitely be one. He'll be nominated without a doubt. My thoughts were snapped when Cameron snatched my car keys from my grip as he got into the driver's seat, leaving me standing outside dumbfounded.

Rolling the window down, he nodded his head towards the passenger seat. Having no other choice, I got into the passenger seat and watched as he drove out of the parking lot and towards other side of the town. "Where are we going?" I asked, the worry lines on my forehead deepening. Not that I don't trust Cameron but after watching the news about murder, let's just say I got paranoid. I stared at him and as he turned to look at me, his eyes softened immediately. I must have looked terrified then. "Can you at least say something? What, cat's got your tongue?" No reply. Stealing a glance at him, I saw how his lips twitched slightly into a tiny smile. Sulking, I folded my arms close to my chest and faced away from him.

❃❀❃❀❃❀❃❀❃❀❃

I blinked my eyes open when I felt a light shake. Rubbing my eyes for a clearer view, I groaned, massaging my strained neck. Looking to the right, I scoffed at the sight of Cameron smirking at me. Rolling my eyes, I averted my gaze to the window. We were in a park, a quiet park. Alerted, I jolted up and backed away as far from Cameron as possible. "W-what do you think you're doing?!" I yelled, gasping when I realised him inching closer and closer. Cold sweats were rolling down my neck as I swallowed a lump that formed in my throat, realising him inching closer. Shutting my eyes for the worse, I clentched my hands into a tight fist as I waited for the worst. I could feel his hot breath on my cheeks but it was soon gone when I heard a clicked from beside me. Fluttering my eyes open, I glared at Cameron whom was surpressing his laughter as he motioned with his hands towards the open door. He could have just asked me to get out instead of giving me the wrong idea. Idiot.

Angry, I stomped out off the car but was totally caught off guard at the picturesque view in front of me. There was a huge lake and not far from that laid a picnic mat with various picnic foods and beverages. Facing Cameron, I shook my head, not catching on the situation. Everything was just too sudden.  He took a step forward, grabbing my hand and placing a piece of on my palm. Before I could ask him what it was, he jogged towards a motorcycle that I had no idea was there in the first place and left me, alone. My attention was then shifted back to the folded piece of paper on my palm.

'Turn around'

I spun around, and was met with the nothing but cold gust of wind. Frowning, I was about to tear the paper apart until, a male figure emerged from behind the tree. Squinting my eyes to get a better view as to who it was, I gasped, slapping a hand over my mouth when the male stepped out of the shades. Unconciously, a tear fell out of my eyes as I pinched myself, thinking it was a dream. It wasn't, thankfully. Jude opened his arm wide as his award-winning smile brightened the whole place. Running towards him with all my might, I tackled him perharps to hard as we both fell to the ground, with him being below me. Crushing my lips onto his, I deepened the kiss, not wanting to waste a second even. I was yearning for this, I was yearning for him, I was yearning for his lips. As our tongue fought for domination, my hands roamed down his chest and then to up his hair. It was still as soft as ever, except it's shorter now.

Pulling away, I rested my forehead against his as we panted for air. Somehow we ended up laughing, as I laid next to him on the ground, chortling. After what seemed like forever, we stayed in that position; us lying flat on the group, gazing at the beautiful blue sky. Facing to my left, I studied his side profile, still not believing he's here considering he lived 2 hours away from me and that he's working for his dad for a moment. "What are you looking at?" He asked in a low husky voice, fixing his gaze at me. Shrugging, I leaned forward again to kiss those lips again. I'll never grow tired of them. "I miss you" I whispered, snuggling close to him as he burried his face into the nape of neck. "Me too" He replied, smiling down at me genuinely.

"Come on" He said, getting up and pulling me with him. He led me towards the picnic mat, pushing me down gently with a sexy smirk plastered across his lips as we got ourselves busy with another short make-out session.

❃❀❃❀❃❀❃❀❃❀❃

"You prepared all of this?!" I asked in disbelief, as my eyes widen at the amount of food laid before me. Jude chuckled as he nodded, feeding me a sandwich. Munching on it, I moaned in delight and nodded in approval. "How was it?" "Amazing, try some" I grinned, leaning to peck his lips. I didn't know where all of this courage came from but I was proud of myself knowing Jude loved this side of me. "You're right, tasted amazing"

We ate while talking about random stuff. I told him about how Cameron attempted to kiss me in the car earlier. If only I recorded his reaction, it was hilarious. Lying down with a full stomach, I suddenly felt my lids growing heavy. "Jude" I called out, patting for the space beside me. He laid down without a minute wasted, spreading his arms for me to use it as a 'pillow'.

"How long are you staying?" I asked, feeling a tad bit of sadness. I felt him shrugged as he placed a long kiss on my forehead. "Truth is, I needed some help" Turning to face him, I watched as his face filled with sorrow. Nodding for him to go on, I frowned as the lines on his forehead crease deepened and when he released a sigh, I knew something happened. Torn between anxiety and peculiarity, I poked his stomach, urging him to continue. With another sigh, he turned to look at me, his eyes flashing with sorrow and something else.

"There's this girl that I love, and we've been having issues with the long distance. I love her so much, I don't want to live further away from her anymore. So I decided to move into her town" Jolting upright, gawking at him in suspicions, excitement filled inside of me. My cheeks were aching from smiling too much but I couldn't help it. Jude sat upright, and faced me. "I don't want to lose her. Eventhough we planned to attend the same college together, I couldn't wait until then. Call me selfish, but I needed her with me" At that, I once again tackled him into a bear hug only this time, he was prepared and held me just as tightly so we won't tumble down.

Pulling me away slightly, he cupped my cheeks with both his warm hands as I cupped his in mine. "But the problem is, the house I bought would only be ready in a year and until then-" "Move in with me" I smiled, inching closer. "Are you sure? What about your parents" Giggling, we stopped just when our lips were about to touch "They won't mind, they loved you from the sounds of it" I whispered, as Jude finally smiled and closed the gap between us. I smiled in the kiss, sliding my arms up behind his neck and bringing his body close to mine as possible as he wrapped his around my waist.

"I love you Mia Bridget Evans" He muttered, in between those kisses. "I love you too Jude Gabriel Flynn" Pulling away, I was once again enveloped into a tight embrace. We sat there, our body rocking side to side, enjoying each other's presence.

At that moment, I thought about how grateful I was. Towards my parents; for buying us the vacation us because if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have met Jude and the guys. Towards the girls; for the impetuous voyage, their endless support and also advices. And towards God; for giving me a kind-hearted, and loving man. Although the future wasn't always going to be plesant, I know that whatever happens, we're going to stay strong. Both of us, be it together or individually. Things can change in the future. Jude can be the one, or just a lesson another to learn. I felt like he's the one for me, but then again fate can be a bitch sometimes. For now, I'm going to cherish the moments until it lasts.

The moments, with Jude Gabriel Flynn.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It's the end already?! Somewhat, yes. BUT, there's going to be an epilogue so you can hold back those tears for later. Comment and vote if you enjoyed this story! xoxo