Chapter 1: Sword Forging

This is just another idea I had for a breath of the wild fanfiction, so I hope you like it!

Over 100 years ago, you, the Hylian Champion's younger sister, were forging swords shortly before the Great Calamity happened. You were so busy, that you didn't notice the Silver Lynel behind you.

You were under Hyrule in a confined space forging weapons for the battle, and you thought that you were completely alone. Until you heard that terrifying growl. You turned around and reached for a sword, but the lynel hit you with an ancient arrow before you could grab it.

Before you were completely obliterated, Ganon made his grand appearance and the ceiling caved in, killing the lynel and causing you to stay frozen in time until someone was able to free you.

"It's here." Urbosa look up at the storm surronding Hyrule Castle.

"This is it then." Daruk clenched his fists.

"Are you sure?" Mipha asked.

"Positive." Revali answered.

"It's awake. Ganon." Zelda couldn't believe it.

"Where's _____?" Urbosa asked.

"She was discussing something with Impa." Link started wondering if she was still there.

"I'll head down there. Urbosa, Link, come on!" Revali, Link and Urbosa headed to Kakariko village.

"_____? She headed to Hyrule Castle to start her sword forging not too long ago." Impa stated.

"So she's in there with Ganon?!" Link panicked.

"I'm afriad that's the last I've heard of her. But if she already made it to the forge, then she should be fine."

"I have to go find her. Revali, Urbosa, head to your divine beasts. I'm gonna meet Zelda at Hyrule Castle to find _____."

"Right. Be safe you three."

Revali and Urbosa headed to their divine beasts and Link met Zelda at Hyrule Castle, but he almost met his end before even getting inside. Zelda had to hold Ganon down, so no one was able to save you yet.

Even after Link woke up from his 100 year slumber and defeated Calamity Ganon, nobody remembered about you, Master Link's sister. Until one day, Link was going through some family albums, and it hit him.

"Hey Zelda, who's this?" Link pointed to a photo of you.

"That's _____, your younger sister." Zelda brought him a cup of coffee.

"What happened to her?"

"She died during the Great Calamity, I believe."

"Do you know for sure?"

"The only person that I think would know would've been Impa."

"Then let's go ask her!"

Link and Zelda rushed to Kakariko Village and asked Impa what she knew about you.

"Impa!" Link burst into her house.

"Link? Where are your manners?" Impa looked up from the book she was reading with a stern look.

"Where's _____?"

"The last I heard of your sister was that she was in the forge of Hyrule Castle."

"So she was forging swords for the battle, huh?"

"I would suppose."

"Well, even if she isn't there, I want to see what she was working on."

"Then let's go. Come on Link." Zelda left and Link followed her.

They got to Hyrule Castle and found that the forge still hadn't been cleaned out. Link went through and did his best to clear the boulders, when he saw the arrow.

"Why's there an ancient arrow in here?"

"This might explain it." Zelda held up a lynel bow.

"Wait, so there was a lynel in here with her?!" Link began wacking the rocks with the boulder breaker.

"Maybe she's still alive?"

"But how?"

"Well, you'd have to check! I don't know!"

Link broke the boulders and moved them to find you frozen in ice, because some power corruption happened causing the power from the arrow to freeze over. He pulled out a flame blade and hit the ice, causing it to break and you fell to the floor.

Let me know if you want me to keep writing stuff like this :) I know this is somewhat similar to my other ones but trust me :/ you'll see the differences

Yes, I had to edit a couple things but they don't affect the storyline