Chapter 4

Wonder: sorry it took so long!

Admin: now let's proceed

-In Nightmares Castle-

Error!Sans Pov

₦ł₲Ⱨ₮₥₳ⱤɆ ɆӾ₱₳₦ĐɆĐ ₮ⱧɆ ₱ØⱤ₮₳Ⱡ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₩₳₴ ₳ⱠⱤɆ₳ĐɎ Ø₱Ɇ₦ɆĐ. "Get in", ⱧɆ ₴₳łĐ. ł ₦ØĐĐɆĐ ₳₦Đ JɄ₥₱ɆĐ ₮ⱧⱤØɄ₲Ⱨ ₮ⱧɆ ₱ØⱤ₮₳Ⱡ, ₩ł₮Ⱨ ₦ł₲Ⱨ₮₥₳ⱤɆ ₣ØⱠⱠØ₩ł₦₲ ₥Ɇ.

-In UnderTale-

Your Pov

Everyone was still fighting until a portal opened up and two black skeletons came out of it (that wasn't supposed to sound racist). One was glitchy, and the other had tentacles. "Dust, Horror, you better stop right fucking now!", the tentacle one said. Dust and Horror made their weapons go away and faced Nightmare and Error. Let's see here....injury wise, me and classic basically only have small cuts on us. That's it. "What the hell do you two think your doing?", the tentacle one said, speaking yet again. "Not much Nightmare. We were just trying to kill this human, that's all", Horror said. "The tentacle one has a name?", I said in my head. "Also what's Error doing here?", Dust. "And yet the glitchy one has a name too", I said yet again to myself. "Why he's here with me isn't important to you two little shits. You need to come back to the castle with me.", Nightmare said.

I looked at Classic. All he did was just stare at this team of bad guys. Has he seen them before?

"₩Ⱨ₳₮'₴ ₮ⱧɆ ₲łⱤⱠ₴ ₦₳₥Ɇ, ₵Ⱡ₳₴₴ł₵?", Error said. "Y/n. Her name is Y/n", Classic replied. Personally, I didn't mind that he told my name to him. It's not like they needed to know for some odd reason, right?

Nightmare!Sans Pov

Y/n. What a beautiful name. It keeps repeating in my head as I stare at everyone, but mostly the human girl. "You know what Classic? I hope you don't mind, but we're taking the girl with us", I said. "But why? You can't do that!", he said. I smiled and said: "I can. A N D I W I L L". I wrapped a tentacle around Y/n and lifted her a couple of feet into the air. Y/n got scared and tried to wiggle her way out of my grip. "Let me go! I don't wanna go to a creepy castle with you guys!", she said. "That's too bad. Your doing it anyways.", I said. Error opened another portal which would lead to the castle. Me, Error, Dust, and Horror all stepped through it, the portal closing behind us.

Classic!Sans Pov

Once they're gone, I think: "Is she gonna be ok? I feel like something bad'll happen to her...".

-In Nightmares Castle-

Nightmare!Sans Pov

We all end up back in the throne room, with Killer standing next to the throne. "What is he doing here?", I said in my head. "Hey guys. Glad your back", Killer said. I put Y/n down and replied. "This is Y/n. Y/n, this is Killer". I pointed to him and he waved to Y/n. "Don't hurt her like the two dumbasses did", I said, pointing to Dust and Horror. "Also, can you take Y/n to my room? That's where she'll be staying. And take care of her cuts.", I said to him. He nodded and walked out of the throne room with her. Me and Error then look at Dust and Horror, angry looks on our faces. "Why are you guys so angry about us hurting y/n?", they both asked. To be honest, I was just as confused as I was. Was it because I cared about her somehow? I mentally sighed and replied: "Because we didn't give you person to hurt her. That's why."

"₦Ø₩ ł₮'₴ ₮ł₥Ɇ ₮Ø ₮Ɇ₳₵Ⱨ ɎØɄ ₮₩Ø ₮₩ł₦ ⱠØØ₭-₳-Ⱡł₭Ɇ₴ ₳ ⱠɆ₴₴Ø₦", Error said. He said. He wrapped his strings around Dusts waist first, then threw him at the wall harshly, doing the same thing to Horror. When both of them got up from the floor, Error wrapped strings on one leg. For both of them. "ĐłĐ₦'₮ ɆVɆ₦ ₳₱ØⱠØ₲łⱫɆ? ɎØɄ ₲ɄɎ₴ ₳ⱤɆ ₴ɆⱠ₣ł₴Ⱨ". He then tugged the strings hard enough where he broke their leg, then let them go afterwards. You could hear them screaming in pain as they fell on the floor again. "₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₩₳₴ JɄ₴₮ ₳ ₩₳Ɽ₦ł₦₲. ĐØ ł₮ ₳₲₳ł₦....₳ ₦ Đ ł Ɽ ł ₱ Ø ₣ ₣ Ɏ Ø Ʉ Ɽ ₳ Ɽ ₥ ₴", Error threatened. He turned to me and asked me if he should get a cast for them. "Don't. It'd teach them more of a lesson if we left them lying their in pain", I said, grinning evilly. He nodded, grinning evilly as well. We then walked out of the throne room together to go find Y/n and Killer.

-In Nightmares/Your Room-

Your Pov

His room gave off a creepy vibe. The walls were a very dark blue, the bed was a very dark purple (the whole part, including the sheets and pillows), the curtains on the window (the window being on the other side of the bed) were gray, making the room almost completely dark. There was a closet across from where I was sitting that I was too afraid to open. I mean, what if Nightmare had some possessed doll in there and if I opened the closet door, it would rip my face off? Yeah, I'm not taking that chance. I stopped staring into nothing when Killer said: "And done. Your cuts have been cleaned and bandaged". I looked at him and nodded. Oddly enough, I thanked him. I mean so far he's been the nicest person here.

Suddenly, there was a sound of the door opening so me and Killer looked at who opened it, and saw Nightmare and Error. Error said something to Nightmare and he walked away. Maybe to his own room. "Like the room? This is where you'll be staying", he said. I frowned and sat criss-cross apple sauce on the bed, crossing my arms and stared at Nightmare. King or not, he literally kidnapped me! Who does he think he is, some crazy lunatic? Nightmare sighs sadly and says: "Killer, you can leave now.". Killer nodded and walked out of the room. Afterwards Nightmare closed the door and walked over to me until he only stood a couple of feet away from me.

Third Person Pov

At this point in time, Nightmare and Error are starting to realize why they've been acting like this. They both suspect that....

They

Are

In

Love

With

Y/n.

A/n:

Admin: and that's it

Wonder: we hope you enjoyed this chapter