Chapter 6

Wonder: My creator here has a special announcement

Admin: I made up a plan that after I release the new chapter for this book, I will make another yandere book. It's mostly gonna be taking place in another fandom but it does feature a little bit of UnderTale. The book is taking place in....the My Hero Academia fandom! Yes, I'm in the fandom now and I'm suddenly inspired to make a fanfic based off of it. Character who'll be the yandere? Hawks (he's the 3rd pro hero, before All Might had to retire). Reader-Chan won't be a teen because I don't do pedophilia here. Title will be: Yandere!Hawks x Multi-Dimension!Adult!Female!Reader.

Wonder: Twist is that Reader-Chan will come from another dimension.

Admin: Anyways, let's get onto the chapter!

-In Error's Bedroom-

Your Pov

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!", Nightmare yelled. Error leans away and let's me go, then walks to the door and opens it. "₩Ⱨ₳₮.", he said.

"Y/n is mine!"-Nightmare

"₦Ø, Ɏ/₦ ł₴ ₥ł₦Ɇ!"-Error

The two little shits then start fighting over me. Can my life get any worse than this?

Nightmare and Error proceeded to argue for 15 minutes straight, until suddenly...they stopped. "Wait, I have an idea", Nightmare said. "₩Ⱨ₳₮? ł₴ ł₮ ₴₮Ʉ₱łĐ?", Error asked him. Nightmare shook his head and replied: "What if we shared her?". This made the pupils in my eyes shrink from fear. Fear of the possibilities of how that situation could play out. "Ⱨ₥₥₥.......₣ł₦Ɇ. ł ĐØ₦'₮ ₩₳₦₮ ɎØɄ ⱧØ₲₲ł₦₲ ⱧɆⱤ ₣ØⱤ ɎØɄⱤ₴ɆⱠ₣.", Error said. Well, this just proved that my life can get worse. Nightmare and Error looked at me, lust in their "eyes" and evil smirks on their faces. "How does that that sound Queen Y/n~?". They started approaching me, which made me back away from them. I looked behind me and saw the bedroom door, which gave me an idea. I stopped moving and looked straight at them. They stopped moving as well, confused looks on their faces. "I think that sounds amazing....SIKE!", I said, shouting that last part at them.

I turned back to the bedroom door and opened it, then ran out of the room as fast as I could. You could hear loud footsteps from me and from the two skeletal men chasing me. I kept running though because I didn't want to stop until I lost track of them. Once I lost track of them, I ended up in front of a large glass stained door. It seemed to lead to the garden/backyard. I opened it and ran outside. There were a lot of beautiful-ish flowers and large bushes, but I didn't have time to stop and observe them. I had to hide. I saw a bush and hid behind it, standing because the bush was long enough to cover my whole body.

Nightmare!Sans Pov

"Dammit. We lost her", I said, stopping to take a breath even though I didn't need to. "ł ₮Ⱨł₦₭ ₴ⱧɆ ₥ł₲Ⱨ₮ Ⱨ₳VɆ Ɽ₳₦ ØɄ₮₴łĐɆ ₮Ø ₮ⱧɆ ₲₳ⱤĐɆ₦", Error said. I nodded and teleported us to the garden. I looked around from where I standing. "ł ĐØ₦'₮ ₴ɆɆ ⱧɆⱤ, ฿Ʉ₮ ₩Ɇ ₵₳₦'₮ ₲łVɆ Ʉ₱. ł Ⱨ₳VɆ ₳ ₣ɆɆⱠł₦₲ ₴ⱧɆ'₴ ₦Ɇ₳Ɽ฿Ɏ". Me and Error proceeded to walk around different areas of different flowers and checked the inside of every bush we saw. "I don't see her-wait, I think she's behind that large bush right there!', I said, pointing at the bush behind Error. Error walks over to behind the bush with me following him.

Error!Sans Pov

"₩Ɇ ₣ØɄ₦Đ ɎØɄ, ₱Ʉ₱₱Ɇ₮~", ł ₴₳łĐ. ł ₵ⱧɄ₵₭ⱠɆĐ ₳₮ ₮ⱧɆ ₣Ɇ₳Ɽ₣ɄⱠ ⱠØØ₭ Ø₦ ⱧɆⱤ ₣₳₵Ɇ. ł₮ ⱠØØ₭ɆĐ ₵Ʉ₮Ɇ, Ⱡł₭Ɇ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ Ø₦Ɇ Đ₳Ɏ ₩ⱧɆⱤɆ ł ₳Ⱡ₥Ø₴₮ ₭łⱠⱠɆĐ ฿ⱠɄɆ ฿Ɏ ₴₮₳฿฿ł₦₲ Ⱨł₥ ł₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₵ⱧɆ₴₮. ₴ⱧɆ ₳₮₮Ɇ₥₱₮₴ ₮Ø ₵Ɽ₳₩Ⱡ ₳₩₳Ɏ, ฿Ʉ₮ Ø₦Ɇ Ø₣ ₦ł₲Ⱨ₮₥₳ⱤɆ₴ ₮Ɇ₦₮₳₵ⱠɆ₴ ₩Ɽ₳₱₴ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ ⱧɆⱤ ⱠɆ₲. ł ₩₳₴ ₳฿ØɄ₮ ₮Ø ₴₱Ɇ₳₭ Ʉ₦₮łⱠ ł ⱧɆ₳ⱤĐ ₳ ₣₳₥łⱠł₳Ɽł ₴ØɄ₦Đł₦₲ VØł₵Ɇ ₴₳Ɏ: "Let her go! This girl deserves none of what you're doing to her!". ł ₴ł₲ⱧɆĐ ⱧɆ₳VłⱠɎ, ₴ØɄ₦Đł₦₲ Đł₴₳₱₱Øł₦₮ɆĐ. ₩ⱧɎ ĐØɆ₴ Ɽ₳ł₦฿Ø₩ ฿₳₴₮₳ⱤĐ ₴ɄĐĐɆ₦ⱠɎ Ⱨ₳VɆ ₮Ø ₴ⱧØ₩ Ʉ₱?

Ink!Sans Pov

I went to Dreams au to look for something important. I walked into the garden and I immediately heard some yelling. I went to investigate and saw Nightmare, Error, and some random human girl. I shouted: "Let her go! This girl deserves none of what your doing to her!. The girl looks at me with fear in her eyes. She looks like she desperately needs to be saved. And now, that's what I'm going to do. I grabbed one of her arms and tried pulling her towards me. I saw a tentacle wrapped her leg. He pulls one of her legs and I pull one of her arms. Anyways, I finally won this "game"  whenever Nightmare had accidentally let go. I held her close to me, but not too close. "Good look trying to find me again, dickhead", human girl said. I grabbed my giant paintbrush with my free hand and slashed a small part of the ground with paint.

We then  jumped through the portal, the voices of Error and Nightmare disappearing as the portal closes. "Don't worry m'am, you're safe here.

-Back at Nightmare's Garden-

Nightmare!Sans Pov

"Đ₳₥₥ł₮! ₴ⱧɆ ₲Ø₮ ₮₳₭Ɇ₦ ₣ⱤØ₥ Ʉ₴!", Error said. "Don't worry, we'll get her back"

And we'll make sure that she's safe with us.

"₩łⱠⱠ ₴ⱧɆ ฿Ɇ ₱Ʉ₦ł₴ⱧɆĐ?"-Error

Hmm....yes. Definitely.

A/n: 

Admin: That's a wrap!

Wonder: Hope you enjoyed the chapter :3