Chapter 10

Admin: Welcome to chapter 10 of this yandere!error&nightmare fanfic.

Wonder: Only 4 more chapters to go.

Admin: Yep! By the way, how do you think this book will end?

Wonder: *shrugs* I have no idea.

Admin: I don't know either.

Wonder: Oh well. Let's get started!

-In UnderSwap-

-The Surface-

Ink!Sans Pov

I start feeling something odd. I don't recognize the feeling at first, but when I do, I remember what it's called:

Dread.

That's what I'm feeling. Is this an emotion humans and other monsters feel on a daily basis?

I don't think I like it.

"So Ink, what is it gonna be?", Nightmare asked me. I start thinking about grabbing my giant paintbrush, but then I quickly realize that I can't. I look at my surroundings and attempt to find Blue and Dream from where I'm at. I mentally sigh and hope that they're alright and are winning their own battles.

Swap!Sans Pov

I manage to not pass out and stand back up. I feel lightheaded, but that will not stop me.

I look at Dust with a smile on my face. "It's going to take more than that to defeat me!", I said as I chuckled. Dust rolled his eyes and walked towards me. When he got close enough to me, I grabbed his hands with one of my own hands and used another hand to give him an uppercut punch, which is something that Alphys taught me. I let go of his hands and watch him fall to the ground. As soon as he fell down, I took the opportunity and ran out of the cafe. When I ran outside, I could see Ink in the distance. I saw him tied up in strings as he was talking to Error and Nightmare. "Ink!", I shouted as I started running towards him. I want to save Ink from those two meanies, and then afterwards I want to save Dream.

Before I could get close to the three of them, I felt someone tackle me to the ground. I tried to get up, but this person was too strong and would not let me get away from them. I then felt the person grab me and hold me close to them as they stand up. I suddenly realize who is holding onto me. "Let me go!", I said as I was attempting to squirm out of Dusts grip. He steps on my foot and tightens his grip on me, which makes me whimper in pain.

Dream!Sans Pov

I swing my staff at Horrors head as hard as I could, which made him stumble backwards a bit. He rubs the part of his head that got hit and mutters something under his breath. I do not wish to know what he said.

I look over at Killer as he runs towards me with a knife. Before he could swing his arm and slash me in the chest with it, I get out of the way and trip him. He falls down yet somehow he manages to hold onto his knife.

I make my staff go away and summon my bow and arrow. "I really don't want to have to use this boys, but if you attempt to fight me any longer, I will have no choice but to use this for self defense.", I said to both of them. Horror looks at me and smirks as his grip on his axe tightens. "You really should watch what you say Dream. Your actions could get you killed.", he says as he starts walking towards me. I nodded and said: "You're right. But do you wanna know what else I've heard? Actions have consequences". I get into position and let the arrow go. It hits Horror right in the leg.

He falls down, which makes him drop his axe. He holds onto his leg and groans in pain. I look at my surroundings and see Killer running towards me with his knife again. I get into position again and let the arrow go. Killer dodges the arrow, so instead the arrow touches the brick wall behind him. I make my bow and arrow go away and look behind me. I see Ink talking to Nightmare and Error and Dust holding onto Blue.

I barely manage to dodge in time as Killer tries to slash me in the chest again. Suddenly, I decide to abandon my fight with Horror and Killer and start running towards Ink. I want to save Ink first,  then Blue, and then I want all three of us to fight Nightmare and his gang.

Before I could get close to Ink, Error, and Nightmare, I felt somebody grab one of my arms, and another person grab another arm. I then felt something sharp gently poke both sides of my neck. "You're not getting any closer to them.", they said as they tighten their grip on my arms. I look at who spoke to me and see Horror on my left and Killer on my right. I smile at both of them as I remember saying to myself that I'm supposed to stay positive right now, no matter what.

Ink!Sans Pov

All of a sudden, I see Dust holding onto Blue and Horror and Killer holding onto Dream. Nightmare and Error notice I'm looking at my friends and look at them too, then look back at me with an evil smirk on their face. "Looks like your friends tried to rescue you. Too bad they didn't succeed", Nightmare said. I replied: "They are my teammates and my friends, and they will always try their best to help a friend in need.". Nightmare rolled his eye and said: "Whatever. Now are you going to make a decision or what?", he asked me. I look at both Error and Nightmare as my eyes change into red targets. "No. I will not gives up y/n's location and risk her safety.", I said to both of them. Nightmare growled as his tentacles started quickly wiggling. The tentacles now look like they're gonna be used to stab me, but Nightmare doesn't stab me. Instead, he looks at Error and says: "Let him go". He looks at the others and tells them: "Dust, let go of Blue. Horror and Killer, let go of my brother.". E everybody does what they're told.

As soon as my friends were let go, they ran towards me and hugged me. "ʏօʊ ʍǟɖɛ ǟ ɮǟɖ ɖɛƈɨֆɨօռ. ʏօʊ ӄռօա ȶɦǟȶ, ʀɨɢɦȶ?", Error said to me. I looked at him and was about to say something, but Blue interrupts me. "We will make sure you meanies don't hurt anybody or destroy anybody!". Error laughed. "աɛ'ɖ ʟɨӄɛ ȶօ ֆɛɛ ʏօʊ ȶʀʏ."

Nightmare snaps his fingers and opens a portal. "Come on boys, it's time to get to work.", he said. As him and his teammates start to go through the portal, I grab my phone from my pocket and call y/n. My eyes turn into exclamation points as I wait for her to pick up.

-In Deltarune-

Your Pov

I'm in the dining room eating a slice of pie that Toriel made for me when I hear my phone ring. I stop eating and grab my phone, then answer the call. "Who is this?", I asked.

"It's me, Ink! Me and my friends had a bad encounter with Nightmare and his gang, which resulted in him declaring war. He is now going to look through every nook and cranny of the multiverse to find you. You must stay in that au no matter what. Do not under any circumstances go outside by yourself. And y/n?"

"Y-Yes?", I said to him as I started feeling nervous and scared. He replied. "If you see Nightmare and his gang show up in Deltarune, call me immediately. I repeat, if you see Nightmare and his gang show up in Deltarune, call.me.immediately.". I nodded and said: "I-I'll call you if that happens. I p-promise". We said our goodbyes and then hung up. I put my phone back on the table and look around to see if anybody's close by. Once I see nobody nearby, I start crying.

When will this terror and madness stop?

When can things go back to normal?

A/n:

Admin: That's a wrap! Hope you guys enjoyed this weeks chapter.