Chapter 9

Admin: Welcome back :3

Wonder: When this chapter gets released, there will only be five chapters left until my creator is finished with this book.

Admin: Yep. After I'm done with this, I'll be working on the yandere mha fanfic. And I'll also be working on my next yandere undertale fanfic.

Wonder: Awesome! Now, let's get started.

-In UnderSwap-

-The Surface-

Nightmare!Sans Pov

"ʊʍʍ, ռɨɢɦȶʍǟʀɛ, ɨ ȶɦɨռӄ ʏօʊ ֆɦօʊʟɖ ȶǟӄɛ ǟ ʟօօӄ ǟȶ ȶɦɨֆ.", Error said. He sounds a bit surprised. I bet something fucked up happened.

I take a look at what Error pointed at, and what I see fills me with excitement. "Well, I don't see any fucked up things, but I see what we're looking for", I said to Error. "ɨ ɖօ ȶօօ. ɨ աօռɖɛʀ աɦǟȶ ɨռӄ ǟռɖ ɦɨֆ ʄʀɨɛռɖֆ ǟʀɛ ɖօɨռɢ ɦɛʀɛ.", he said. "Who cares? What matters is that we found him. And his friends, which gives us bonus points", I said to him. I looked at the rest of my teammates while having a big grin on my face. "Dust, you can go ahead and deal with Blue. Horror and Killer, you can go ahead and deal with my brother. As for me and Error, we will deal with Ink.", I said to all three of those guys. They nodded and teleported to Inks group. I looked back at Error. "Come with me Glitch, we got work to do".

Swap!Sans Pov

I was minding my own business when someone tapped on my shoulder and said: "Hello Blue, miss me~?". I recognized the voice and was about to respond, but before I could, he picked me up and threw me through the window of a nearby cafe.

The sound of broken glass and the sight of someone being thrown to the ground shocked everyone. They all backed up and whispered among themselves. It made wish I could do something to help them.

I groaned from the pain as I stood up. I feel some liquid going down the back of my head, which I'll have to deal with later. As Dust teleports inside, I summon my hammer. "The magnificent sans commands you to stop!", I shouted at him. He smirked and said:"What if I don't stop?". He summoned a bone that had a sharp pointy thing at the end. It already looked dirty, which made me shiver from fear. "Then in the name of the royal guard, I will punish you!". I said as I ran towards him. I raised my hammer in the air and was about to hit him with it, but he dodged before I could do that, so I ended up tripping and falling on the ground. Falling on the ground also made me accidentally let go of my hammer. "Too slow~", Dust said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the ground. With his other hand, he grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "With the skills that you have right now, you are gonna be considered the slowest and weakest warrior in the multiverse". Before I could say anything, he let go of my chin and stomped on my foot, which made me yelp and whimper in pain. He then threw me at the wall, hard.

I started feeling lightheaded and wanted to pass out, but I can't let that happen. I can't let Ink down.

Dream!Sans Pov

I felt someone grab my arm and throw me into an alleyway. Luckily, I landed on something soft, so I didn't get any serious injuries.

"Get up sunny boy!". That's what I heard someone say. I immediately recognized the voice and stood up. "Hello there Horror", I said as I looked at him and his friend. "I see you brought Killer here with you". I smiled and summoned my staff. I decided that I was gonna try my best to stay positive despite the situation I was put in. "I don't want to hurt you guys, so please leave this world at once.", I said to the boys. Horror chuckled and started walking towards me with his axe in one of his hands. When he got close enough to me, I pointed my staff at him, which I hoped would scare him away. "You think that tiny thing is gonna stop him?", Killer said. I ignored his rude remark at kept looked at Horror.

"I am deeply sorry Horror, but you leave me no choice"

Ink!Sans Pov

"Ink!". I heard a familiar voice shout my name. I look at who spoke to me. "Nightmare, what are you doing here?", I asked him. "Me and my teammates were looking for you", he said. I suddenly realized that Blue and Dream weren't close to me anymore. "Where are they?", I asked both of them. They shrugged and said: "Who care's?/աɦօ ƈǟʀɛ'ֆ?". I grabbed my brush, which was strapped to my back, and held it close to me. "I know what you're gonna ask me, but I'm not telling you anything". Nightmare suddenly started laughing, which made him sound like he had become more insane than he already has. After a few seconds, he said: "Oh really?". He looked at Error with this evil smirk on his face. "D o i t.", he said to him. Error looked at me and sent some strings towards me. I wasn't able to dodge in time, so the strings wrapped around my entire body.

Error pulled me towards him and made me look at Nightmare. "Look rainbow guy, I'm gonna be nice and give you two options: Either you tell us where y/n is, or else.", Nightmare said. "Or else what?", I asked him. "օʀ ɛʟֆɛ ɛʋɛʀʏȶɦɨռɢ ʏօʊ'ʋɛ ƈʀɛǟȶɛɖ ǟռɖ քʀօȶɛƈȶɛɖ ֆօ ʄǟʀ աɨʟʟ ɮɛ ɖɛֆȶʀօʏɛɖ ɨռ ǟ ʍʊʟȶɨʋɛʀֆǟʟ աǟʀ ɮɛȶաɛɛռ ʏօʊʀ ɢǟռɢ ǟռɖ օʊʀ'ֆ.", Error responded.

I start feeling something odd. I don't recognize the feeling at first, but when I do, I remember what it's called.

Dread. That's what I'm feeling.

Is this an emotion humans and other monsters feel on a daily basis?

I don't think I like it.

A/n:

Admin: Thats a wrap!

Wonder: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)