Chapter 2

Admin:it's been 3 and a half weeks since I updated this book

Wonder:so update it >:(

Admin:chill-

-In UnderTale-

Classic!Sans Pov

Honestly I'm too lazy to fight right now, so I hope he chooses not to kill y/n. But then Error said something that surprised both me and Y/n.

"ł.....₵₳₦'₮ ₴ɆɆ₥ ₮Ø ₭łⱠⱠ ⱧɆⱤ", he said. I asked him: "why?", and he replied: "₦-₦Ø₦Ɇ Ø₣ ɎØɄⱤ ฿Ʉ₴ł₦Ɇ₴₴ ɎØɄ ł-łĐłØ₮!". Before I could say anything, he just.....teleported away. To a different part of this world? To another au? I didn't know. I sighed and looked at Y/n. "Well I'm glad he didn't kill ha. Your too nice to die", I said to her. She smiled as she heard me say that and replied: "awwwww, I'm glad you think I'm nice". We then continued on talking to each other.

-At Nightmares Castle-

Nightmare!Sans Pov

I was in the throne room just minding my own business when some fucking idiot barges in. "WHAT THE FUCK?!", I yelled out loud. I looked down from my throne and saw Error. "Oh, it's only you, Glitchy". I said to him. He rolled his eyes at me and said: "ł JɄ₴₮ ₣ØɄ₦Đ ₳₦ ₵Ʉ₮-₳฿Ø₥ł₦₳₮łØ₦ ł₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₵Ⱡ₳₴₴ł₵ ₳Ʉ". I said: "I don't believe you. Like you'd every find someone as pretty as you think she, or he is". I laughed when Error said he wasn't gay. "ⱧɆⱤɆ!", he said, opening a portal big enough to see through but small enough to pass as unnoticeable. It showed Classic talking to a girl, who must be what Error was talking about.

"Damn, she doesn't look half ba-Oh god dammit! Error are you trying to play some fucking trick on me?!", I said, yelling the last part at him. "₦Ø! ₳₦Đ ₳₦Ɏ₩₳Ɏ₴, ł ₵ØɄⱠĐ₦'₮ ₭łⱠⱠ ⱧɆⱤ...", Error said disappointedly. "Ha, I wonder why~", I said in a joking matter. "₣ØⱤ ₮ⱧɆ Ⱡ₳₴₮ ₣Ʉ₵₭ł₦₲ ₮ł₥Ɇ ł ₳₥ ₦Ø₮ ₲₳Ɏ". I laughed my ass off. Why not? Error reactions when he's angry are always funny. They're funnier than the others. Ugh, that reminds me. I gotta talk to that blind guy about important business. But anyways back to the girl......why didn't Error actually kill her? I don't even wanna kill her now......

She's contagious. Something about her is.

I was spacing but didn't notice until fingers were snapped right in front of me. "₩Ⱨ₳₮ ĐØ ₩Ɇ ĐØ ₳฿ØɄ₮ ₮ⱧɆ ₲łⱤⱠ?", Error asked me. I replied: "Nothing. Yet"

-Back In UnderTale-

Your Pov

When me and Classic got to his house, he asked me a couple of things. "What's the surface like?", he said. I just told him that it's not much different than here, except there are alot more mean people there. Classic shrugged it off, replying that that is pretty much normal, wherever you are. "Deep", I said, giggling. He smirked (not in an evil way), and said: "eh, I have a split personality. Said Tom being Frank". Me and him laughed at that pun for a solid 5 minutes, then finally calmed down. I then got serious again by asking: "are there anymore bad guys?". He nodded and mentioned this team of bad guys called the Villain Mob. He said that the members included:

Nightmare (Leader)

Error (Teammate)

Horror (Teammate)

Dust (Teammate)

Killer (Teammate)

"That's a lot of evil people to be fighting at once", I replied, acting surprised. Which to be honest I actually was surprised. Does there need to be so many evil people?

"True. And if your wondering on wether you can avoid them or not, then yes you can. For the most part. Because sometimes they come into au's and destroy it, with Ink having to fix it". I nodded, but raised an eyebrow whenever Classic mentioned Ink. "Who is he?", I said. Classic yawned and said: "I'll tell you later kiddo".

"I'm not a kid!"-Y/n

"How old are you then?"-Classic

" *insert age above 18 but below 30* "-Y/n

"Holy shit"-Classic

-Le Timeskip to 2 hours later-

After Classic showed me around the house (yes he actually did that), he told me that he'd just take a nap on the couch and that I could sleep on his bed for now if I wanted to. I smiled, thinking about how nice Classic is, especially for someone who's lazy.

Horror!Sans Pov

"What the hell are we doing here?", Dust asked me. I said: "Just you wait. We will find her. I'm glad I heard about this".

Third Persons Pov

Wait, how do they know about Y/n already? And are they gonna maybe be the people to kill her this time? If they attempt to and Nightmare finds out, will they get punished? Probably. Nightmare does have anger issues. Worse than Fells.

A/n:

Wonder:sorry for this chapter being a bit short

Admin:nobody gives a crap about how long this is. they just care about a new chapter getting released lol

Wonder:true