Chapter 11

Admin: Hello everyone and welcome to this weeks chapter!

Wonder: My creator finished her Yandere!Reaper fanfic on quotev not too long ago.

Admin: Yep. It felt weird to complete a fanfic because I haven't done that in so long.

Wonder: Makes sense. By the way, there are 3 more chapters to go until my creator is finished with this book.

Admin: She's right. After I'm done with this, I'll start working on two separate fanfics: the Yandere MHA fanfic and the Yandere!Murder Trio fanfic. The Murder Trio fanfic will be on here and on Quotev. Not sure if the MHA fanfic will be on Quotev.

Wonder: Anyways, let's get started!

-1 year later-

-In Deltarune-

-The Park-

Your Pov

It's been one year since Ink warned me about what Nightmare and his gang were doing after his encounter with them. After I had that phone call with him, I was really sad and scared for a while. Three months after the phone call, I noticed that Nightmare and his gang still haven't shown up, which makes me think that they are never going to find me. As soon as I started thinking about that, I started feeling more relaxed. I started feeling happier. I started feeling way less anxious.

Luckily, Kris has been kind and understanding like their mom about my situation and doesn't mind the fact that I'm gonna be living with them for a while.

"That pizza we had is the best pizza I've ever tasted!", I said happily. Before me and Kris came here, we had lunch at that pizza restaurant close to their house. The pizza at that place is even better than the pizza at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. Speaking of that place, I wonder what's happened since I went down that hole back in UnderTale.

They nodded. "You're right. I don't eat there very often, but Susie does", they said. I chuckled and started thinking about Susie eating pizza. From what Kris has told me about her, she likes-no, LOVES chalk. She eats it all the time. She likes chalk more than she loves pizza.

"What's your favorite food?", I asked them. They shrugged and said: "I don't really have a favorite.". Hmmmm......that probably means that they'll eat anything. "My favorite food is y/f/f (your favorite food)", I told them. They smiled at me as a leaf fell from a tree and landed on their head. Kris grabs the leaf and hold it in their hand. "Fall has definitely come around", I said. They nodded and looked away from me. I looked away from them and looked at everything around me. I inhaled deeply and exhaled deeply, which made me feel even calmer than I already was. I start hoping that this day continues to be a good day. I mean, at this point, what could possibly fuck up my day?

-In OuterTale-

Error!Sans Pov

ǟ ʏɛǟʀ ɦǟֆ քǟֆֆɛɖ ǟռɖ ʍɛ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ օȶɦɛʀֆ ֆȶɨʟʟ ɦǟʋɛռ'ȶ ʄօʊռɖ ʏ/ռ. ʍʏ ȶɛǟʍʍǟȶɛֆ ʄɛɛʟ ǟռռօʏɛɖ ǟռɖ ʊքֆɛȶ. ɨ ʄɛɛʟ քɨֆֆɛɖ. ռɨɢɦȶʍǟʀɛ ɦօաɛʋɛʀ........աɛʟʟ, ʟɛȶ'ֆ ʝʊֆȶ ֆǟʏ ȶɦǟȶ ɦɛ'ֆ ʟɨʋɨɖ ȶɦǟȶ աɛ ֆȶɨʟʟ ɦǟʋɛռ'ȶ ʄօʊռɖ ɦɛʀ.

"God damn it! Where the fuck is she?!", ռɨɢɦȶʍǟʀɛ ֆǟɨɖ. ɖʊֆȶ ֆɦʀʊɢɢɛɖ ǟռɖ ʀɛքʟɨɛɖ: "Who knows". ɨ ֆɛɛ ɦօʀʀօʀ ʟօօӄ ǟȶ ɖʊֆȶ ǟռɖ ֆǟʏ: "Ink hid her pretty well, so I'm not surprised that we're here, a year later, still looking for y/n.". ɨ ʟօօӄ ǟȶ ռɨɢɦȶʍǟʀɛ ǟֆ ɦɛ ֆռǟքֆ ɦɨֆ ʄɨռɢɛʀֆ ǟռɖ օքɛռֆ ǟ քօʀȶǟʟ. "Come on boys, let's go back to the Doodlesphere.", ռɨɢɦȶʍǟʀɛ ֆǟɨɖ ǟֆ ɦɛ ʟօօӄɛɖ ǟȶ ǟʟʟ օʄ ʊֆ աɨȶɦ ʟօօӄ օʄ ǟռɢɛʀ օռ ɦɨֆ ʄǟƈɛ. ɨ ɢօ ȶɦʀօʊɢɦ ȶɦɛ քօʀȶǟʟ ɮɛʄօʀɛ ɛʋɛʀʏօռɛ ɛʟֆɛ ɖօɛֆ. օռƈɛ աɛ ǟʟʟ ɦǟʋɛ ɢօռɛ ȶɦʀօʊɢɦ, ɨ ʟօօӄ ǟȶ ǟʟʟ ȶɦɛ ʄʟօǟȶɨռɢ քǟքɛʀֆ ƈʟօֆɛ ɮʏ ǟռɖ ǟȶ ȶɦɛ ʄʟօǟȶɨռɢ քǟքɛʀֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɖɨֆȶǟռƈɛ. "Start looking. Let me or Error know when you find an au that we should go into.", ռɨɢɦȶʍǟʀɛ ֆǟɨɖ ȶօ ʊֆ. աɛ ǟʟʟ ռօɖɖɛɖ ǟռɖ աɛռȶ օʊʀ ֆɛքǟʀǟȶɛ աǟʏֆ.

ʄօʀ ȶɦɛ ռɛӼȶ 15 ʍɨռʊȶɛֆ, ɨ ʟօօӄ ǟȶ ɛʋɛʀʏ ʄʟօǟȶɨռɢ քǟքɛʀ ǟʀօʊռɖ ʍɛ. "ֆօ ʍǟռʏ ǟʊ'ֆ...", ɨ ʍʊȶȶɛʀ ʊռɖɛʀ ʍʏ ɮʀɛǟȶɦ. ɨ ɨʍʍɛɖɨǟȶɛʟʏ ֆȶǟʀȶ ȶɦɨռӄɨռɢ ǟɮօʊȶ ɖɛֆȶʀօʏɨռɢ ȶɦɛֆɛ ǟʊ'ֆ. ɨռ ʄǟƈȶ, ɨ'ʋɛ ǟʟʀɛǟɖʏ ɖɛֆȶʀօʏɛɖ ǟ ʄɛա ǟʊ'ֆ ɛʋɛʀ ֆɨռƈɛ օʊʀ ʟǟֆȶ ɛռƈօʊռȶɛʀ աɨȶɦ ɨռӄ ǟռɖ ɦɨֆ ʄʀɨɛռɖֆ. "ʋօօɖօօȶǟʟɛ? ռօ. ɢʟɨȶƈɦȶǟʟɛ? ռօքɛ", ɨ ֆǟɨɖ ɨռ ʍʏ ɦɛǟɖ. ɨ ʟօօӄ ǟȶ ǟ ʄʟօǟȶɨռɢ քɨɛƈɛ օʄ քǟքɛʀ ȶɦǟȶ ֆօʍɛɦօա ɨռȶɛʀɛֆȶֆ ʍɛ ʍօʀɛ ȶɦǟռ ȶɦɛ օȶɦɛʀֆ. " ռɨɢɦȶʍǟʀɛ! ƈօʍɛ ȶǟӄɛ ǟ ʟօօӄ ǟȶ ȶɦɨֆ!", ɨ ֆɦօʊȶɛɖ. ɨ ֆǟա ɦɨʍ ȶɛʟɛքօʀȶ ʀɨɢɦȶ ռɛӼȶ ȶօ ʍɛ ǟռɖ ʟօօӄ ǟȶ ȶɦɛ ʄʟօǟȶɨռɢ քǟքɛʀ. "Deltarune? That's an interesting Au", ɦɛ ֆǟɨɖ. "ʄօʀ ֆօʍɛ ʀɛǟֆօռ, ɨ ɦǟʋɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʀɛǟʟʟʏ ֆȶʀօռɢ ʄɛɛʟɨռɢ ȶɦǟȶ ʏ/ռ ʍɨɢɦȶ ɮɛ ɨռ ȶɦɛʀɛ", ɨ ȶօʟɖ ɦɨʍ. ɦɛ ɦǟɖ ǟ ɦʊɢɛ ɢʀɨռ օռ ɦɨֆ ʄǟƈɛ աɦɛռ ɦɛ ʟօօӄɛɖ ǟȶ ʍɛ. "Come over here everyone! We're going to Deltarune!"

-In Deltarune-

-The Park-

Your Pov

Me and Kris are walking around the park when I spot familiar faces come out of a portal. I start panicking when I realize who those people are. "Kris. We need to hide, now.", I told them. They nodded and the both of us hid behind something big. I grab my phone from my pocket and turn it on, then call Ink. "Hey there y/n! How's everything going?", he asked me. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that he didn't decline the call or let it go to voicemail. "Good. Until now.", I said. I told him what I saw. He replied: "Stay right there. Me and my friends will be there in a moment.". I hung up and put my phone in my pocket, then started waiting for Ink and his friends to come here while I stay as quiet as I can so that Nightmare and his gang don't find us.

Kris taps my shoulder and tells me to look at something. I looked in the direction they pointed in and saw a portal open a few feet away from us. I also saw Dream, Ink, and Blue step out as the portal closed behind them. Luckily, they spotted us very quickly. When they spotted us, they quietly walked over to us. "Don't worry guys, the magnificent sans and his friends will be here to protect you guys!", he whisper-yelled to us. Dream looked at Blue and shushed him. "Be careful with the volume of your voice Blue. We don't want Nightmare and his teammates to find us", he told him. He nodded and hid behind a bush. Ink hid behind a tree and Dream hid behind a bush.

Nightmare!Sans Pov

"This park reeks of positivity. It's making me nauseous.", I muttered under my breath as I walked around the park.

The longer I walked around the park, the more confident I felt about being able to find y/n. I look at the trees and bushes and they all seem normal. Well, a bit too normal to be exact. "They should be somewhere around here", I said to myself as I looked through various different bushes.

"Boss! Look at what I found!", Horror shouts. I look at him and see him holding y/n's hand. It looks like he was dragging her from behind something. An evil smirk shows up on my face as I walks towards y/n and Horror. "Hello there. Did you miss me~?"

Your Pov

"Hello there, did you miss me~?", he asked me. I look at his tentacles and see them wiggling really fast, which probably means he feels excited. I sigh and look at where my friends are hiding, then I look back at Nightmare. Before I could say anything, Ink suddenly appears out of nowhere and kicks Nightmare so hard that he crashes into a nearby tree, which leaves a big crack on the tree.

I mentally giggle and tell myself: "He's definitely about to get his ass beat".

He's about to regret messing with us. More specifically, he's about to regret messing with me and Ink.

A/n:

Admin: That's the end of this chapter. Hope you guys liked it :D