Chapter 3

Admin: first update of this book in 2020 lol

Wonder: yeah dude let's just get on with this

Admin: ok

Third Persons Pov

If you don't remember, at the very end of the last chapter, Horror and Dust suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Weird, right? Well it won't be so weird when I show you how they "randomly appeared" and suddenly know about y/n.

-In Nightmares Castle-

Horror!Sans Pov

I was walking down the hallway, eating a human finger I had just chopped off from someone's hand when I hear muffled talking. I looked to my right and it turned out that the talking was coming from the throne room. I stop walking and lean close enough to where I can hear the conversation, putting the human finger in one of my short pockets. I recognized the voices as Error and Nightmare, and heard them mention a human girl from the Classic au. They say she's not Frisk or Chara, which is what interests me the most. After what seems like me listening to their conversation for a long time, I lean away from the door and walk away, starting to look for Dust.

Not surprisingly, I find him in the kitchen sharpening his knife. "Dust", I said, speaking loud enough for him to hear me.

Dust!Sans Pov

I heard someone, well more like Horror, say my name. I look up from my knife and look at him. "What do you want you flesh eater?", I said, giggling at what I just said. Horror rolled his "eye" and said: "I wanna tell you something I found out from our boss and Error". I raised an eyebrow, confused but also interested in what he had to say. "Go on", I told him. He then proceeded to tell me what he found out. When he finished telling me, I put my knife down on the counter next to me and said: "That's cool, but why do you wanna kill her? Do you even know what she looks like? Did you hear them say that type of stuff about her?". Horror chuckled in a way where it would make you feel like you are the dumb one in the conversation. "1) Because I want to. 2) Sorta because they said bits of info about her based on what Error saw. 3) Yes", he says to me. I start to feel more confident in whatever the hell Horror wants to do and grabbed my knife from the counter. Horror had his axe in his left hand, snapping his fingers and opening a portal with his right hand. After he steps in, I step in, the portal closing once we're both in the other side.

-In UnderTale-

Your Pov

Classic was taking a nap on the couch, so I decided to walk out of the house and explore the area around it. I was curious about this place. I was surprised to hear and see these monsters for myself, proving to myself that they exist. Too bad I can't show them to anyone on the surface. Anyways I started walking around the area that Classics house is in, and I see a couple other houses, a Christmas tree (which I thought was bit odd cause it's not Christmas yet), a banner thing saying 'Welcome to Snowden!' and a restaurant named Grillbys. "Huh, that sounds interesting. I'll have to ask Classic to take me there soon", I told myself in my head. There were also a bunch of trees covered in snow all around me, which I thought was cool. I walked over to the Christmas tree, where a few other people were at. I suddenly hear one single person scream and fall onto the snow. I look to see who made it and saw two magical skeletons who looked like Classic.

Both of them looked at everyone, the hole in the head guy saying: "You mess with us, and your getting c h o p p e d". The two evil looking skeletons then looked at me with big evil grins on their face. My first instinct was to run, which I did. As I ran back inside Classic and Papyrus' house, other people ran as well into different directions. Me slamming and locking the door behind me caused Classic to wake up from his nap. "Y/n, what's wrong?". I told him what happened and the pupils in his eye sockets disappeared for a seconds. When they came back, he said: "Y/n, go hid-". He got interrupted when the two evil skeletons bursted through the door. My goodness, first I meet that glitchy looking skeleton, then I meet these two evil weirdos that look like they're twins?

"Dust? Horror? What are you doing here.", Classic asked them. Those are their nicknames? Interesting.

"We are here because of her", Horror said, pointing at me. Classic frowned at Horror and replied: "Why? What does Y/n have that you need?". I asked myself why Classic told them my name, but I'd ask him later, if I wasn't dead. "Oh you smiling comedian, we don't want anything from her. We just wanna k i l l her'", Dust said.

-In Nightmares Castle-

Nightmare!Sans Pov 

After Error left the room, I had Killer come in. I wanted to tell him to tell Dust and Horror that I needed them to do something for me. "That's gonna be a problem...", Killer said. "Why the fuck would it be a problem? They do what they are supposed to do without questions!", I asked him, raising my voice. "Well....Dust and Horror have left". I asked Killer where they went, and he said that they might be in either UnderTale or some other random au. I nodded and sent him out of the room, and also told him to tell Error to come in here. Literally a few seconds after Killer left, Error came in, which surprised me a bit. "₩Ⱨ₳₮ ĐØ ɎØɄ ₩₳₦₮?", he asked me. "I want you to observe something with me through a portal", I replied. "₥₳Ɏ฿Ɇ ĐɄ₴₮ ł₴ JɄ₴₮ ₣ł₦Đł₦₲ ₩ɆłⱤĐ ₴Ⱨł₮ ₣ØⱤ ⱧØⱤⱤØⱤ ₮Ø Ɇ₳₮", Error suggested. That made me smirk a bit, but it quickly went away as I snapped my fingers, opening a portal big enough to where me and Error can see what's going on. The portal ended up in the living room of Classics house, and showed Classic himself, the girl, Dust, and Horror. We see Classic, Horror, and Dust fighting, the girl more or less watching them fight. She was also trying to defend herself against any attacks, but Dust and Horror threw a couple of bones at the girl, two of them leaving a cut on her face, one leaving a cut on her right arm.

Error!Sans Pov

₴ɆɆł₦₲ ₮ⱧɆ ₳฿Ø₥ł₦₳₮łØ₦ ₲Ɇ₮₮ł₦₲ ⱧɄⱤ₮ ł₴₦'₮ ₥₳₭ł₦₲ ₥Ɇ ₣ɆɆⱠ ₲ØØĐ ₣ØⱤ ₴Ø₥Ɇ ⱤɆ₳₴Ø₦. ł₮'₴ ₥₳₭ł₦₲ ₥Ɇ ₣ɆɆⱠ ₳₦₲ⱤɎ. ł₮'₴ ₥₳₭ł₦₲ ₥Ɇ ₣ɆɆⱠ Ⱡł₭Ɇ ł ₩₳₦₮ ₮Ø Ɽł₱ ĐɄ₴₮ ₳₦Đ ⱧØⱤⱤØⱤ ₳₱₳Ɽ₮ ₩ł₮Ⱨ ₥Ɏ Ø₩₦ ₴₮Ɽł₦₲₴. ₩ⱧɎ ₳₥ ł ₣ɆɆⱠł₦₲ Ⱡł₭Ɇ ₮Ⱨł₴?!

"We need to confront those idiotic bastards. Now.", ₦ł₲Ⱨ₮₥₳ⱤɆ ĐɆ₥₳₦ĐɆĐ. ł ₳₲ⱤɆɆ ₩ł₮Ⱨ Ⱨł₥. ₩Ɇ'ⱤɆ ₲Ø₦₦₳ Ⱨ₳VɆ ₮Ø ₱Ʉ₦ł₴Ⱨ ₮ⱧɆ₥ ₣ØⱤ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ₮ⱧɆɎ'VɆ ĐØ₦Ɇ. ₦ł₲Ⱨ₮₥₳ⱤɆ ł₴ ₱ⱤØ฿₳฿ⱠɎ JɄ₴₮ ₳₴ ₳₦₲ⱤɎ-₦Ø, ₣ɄⱤłØɄ₴, ₳₴ ł ₳₥, ł₣ ₦Ø₮ ₥ØⱤɆ. ⱧɆ'₴ ₱ⱤØ฿₳฿ⱠɎ ₳Ⱡ₴Ø ₵Ø₦₣Ʉ₴ɆĐ ₩ł₮Ⱨ Ⱨł₴ ₣ɆɆⱠł₦₲₴, Ⱡł₭Ɇ ł ₳₥.

A/n:

Admin: hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Wonder: sorry if it was a bit boring