Chapter 12

Admin: Welcome to chapter 12 of the yandere!error&nightmare book.

Wonder: Only two more chapters to go!

Admin: Yep. Can't believe I'm almost done with this book.

Wonder: Atleast you're only updating one book now.

Admin: True. But that'll only last for 3 weeks cause I'll start writing two books again.

Wonder: Oh yeahhhh.

Admin: Anyways, let's get started!

-In Deltarune-

-The Park-

Your Pov

Nightmare stands back up and brushes dirt off of him. He looks at Ink and growls. "Not bad. That wasn't enough to give me a serious injury though.", he said. He walked a few feet away from the tree, then spoke again. "Do you wanna know what I think is a serious injury?", he said as he proceeded to walk closer and closer to Ink. I see his tentacles point towards him, which somehow makes them look sharp. When he was only a few feet away from him, he stabbed both of his legs with some of his tentacles, then wrapped a tentacle around his waist and pulled him several feet into the air. Once Ink was high up in the air, Nightmare threw him as hard as he could into the ground. Debris rose up into the air because of the impact but quickly went away.

"This. This is what I consider a serious injury.", Nightmare told him. As Nightmare is speaking, Ink tries his best to stand up. Blood is coming out of his legs as he groans in pain and grabs his giant paintbrush. "T-That was a good one", Ink said as he held the giant paintbrush close to him. Suddenly, I see his eyes turn into red targets. "I-I can't and will not let you kill me, and the others, that easily.", he told Nightmare.

Nightmare looks at me and Horror. "Horror, make sure that y/n and that other human don't escape.", he said. Horror grabbed Kris with his other hand and makes bones appear from the ground. He makes the bones form a cage around Kris, which traps them in a bone cage. He does the same thing to me. Once he's done, he doesn't join Nightmare in the fight. Instead, he stays with me and Kris. I look at Horror's face and see two different things: Hunger and Bloodlust. I whimper and scoot as far away from him as a can, then proceed to look at the fight going on. I grab onto the bones as I start thinking about how I can potentially escape from this cage.

Ink!Sans Pov

I've been dodging Nightmares attacks for a couple of minutes now. The more I move my legs, the more pain I feel. I have no choice but to ignore the pain though.

I use my paintbrush to create a wall between me and Nightmare, which turns out to be a better idea then that idea that I had where I tried to wrap him up in chains created by the paintbrush. Shortly after the wall was created, it was destroyed by a gaster blaster that Error created.

He wraps some strings around a brick, then throws it at me. I manage to get away from the flying brick, but barely. As I step away, I start stumbling, then somehow I lose my balance and fall on the ground, which makes me drop my paintbrush.

I look up at Error as he walks towards me while having an evil smirk on his face. He raises a foot in the air and stomps on one of my legs, which makes me scream in pain. "ɦօա ɖօɛֆ ɨȶ ʄɛɛʟ ȶօ ɮɛ ɮɛǟȶɛռ?", Error asked me. Before I could answer, he wraps strings around one of my legs and tightens the strings, which ends up breaking my leg. I try my best not to scream in pain again, which is something that's difficult to do, especially in this situation.

Swap!Sans Pov

I see Nightmare and Error fighting Ink, but I also see them beating him up more badly than usual. "Why are they beating up my friend so badly?", I thought to myself. I push Dust to the ground and started running over to them with my hammer in one of my hands. "Don't worry my friend! I'll save you!", I shouted. Before I got the chance to swing my hammer at Nightmare, someone kicked my leg, which made me fall down and drop the hammer. I quickly figure out the culprit. "Let me go you meanie!", I shout at Dust. He ignores me and grabs my hand, then pulls me up from the ground. As soon as I get up from the ground, he turns me around and makes me look at him. "I'm gonna be honest: I want to kill you because then I'd get exp (or whatever it's called), which would make me even stronger. For some reason though, I feel like Nightmare doesn't want you dead. At least not yet", Dust says before punching me in the neck, which knocks the wind out of me. He lets me go and watches me fall down again.

I struggle to breathe and stay awake. I want to pass out, but I shouldn't. The magnificent sans has to stay awake if I'm gonna be saving my friends!

-1 hour and 30 minutes later-

Your Pov

I look at Nightmare and his friends and see that they have injuries, but the injuries don't look super serious. I look away from them and look at Ink and his friends. I immediately feel shocked at what I see.

Ink has multiple bruises and cuts on his body. He has a broken leg and stab wounds on both of his legs. 

Blue has a bruise on his neck and a couple of stab wounds on his arms.

Dream has a small crack on his forehead and has two broken arms. He also has a stab wound on one of his legs.

"W-What have you guys done to them?!", I shouted as I attempted to free myself from the cage. Horror noticed what I was doing and slapped my hands, which made me frown at him.

"We did what had to be done.", Nightmare said as he walked towards my cage. He looks at Horror and tells him to make my bone cage go away. Horror obeys and makes the bone cage disappear. Nightmare smiles and grabs both of my hands, then helps me get up from the ground. Instead of letting my hands go, he tightens his grip on them. "Finally. I got what me and Error wanted", he said as a tentacle wrapped around my legs. Suddenly, I see Error teleport to us, but he ends up standing next to Nightmare. I start crying as memories of the bad things that have happened to me over the past year start flooding my mind.

Error wipes my tears with his hand, but the tears won't stop flowing. 

Nightmare puts one of his hands on my cheek and caresses it with his thumb. "The sound of you crying is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard", he said. I quickly realize how stupid that sounds, but I'm too sad to respond to that comment.

Suddenly, Nightmare leans towards me and kisses me. He puts his other hand on the back of my head, which is probably his way to trying to prevent me from pulling away.

Error!Sans Pov

ɨ ֆռǟք ʍʏ ʄɨռɢɛʀֆ, աɦɨƈɦ օքɛռֆ ǟ քօʀȶǟʟ ȶօ ȶɦɛ ƈǟֆȶʟɛ. "քɨƈӄ ȶɦɛʍ ʊք ǟռɖ ȶǟӄɛ ȶɦɛʍ ȶɦʀօʊɢɦ ȶɦɛ քօʀȶǟʟ. օռƈɛ աɛ'ʀɛ ǟȶ ȶɦɛ ƈǟֆȶʟɛ, ʏօʊ'ʀɛ ɢօɨռɢ ȶօ քʊȶ ȶɦɛʍ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɖʊռɢɛօռ.", ɨ ֆǟɨɖ աɦɨʟɛ ʟօօӄɨռɢ ǟȶ ȶɦɛ ֆօ ƈǟʟʟɛɖ "ʍʊʀɖɛʀ ȶʀɨօ". ռօʀʍǟʟʟʏ, ɨ աօʊʟɖռ'ȶ օʀɖɛʀ ǟռʏɮօɖʏ ǟʀօʊռɖ, ɮʊȶ ֆɨռƈɛ ռɨɢɦȶʍǟʀɛֆ ɮʊֆʏ, ɨ ɦǟɖ ռօ ƈɦօɨƈɛ ɮʊȶ ȶօ ֆȶɛք ɨռ. ǟֆ ֆօօռ ǟֆ ȶɦɛ ɢʊʏֆ ֆȶǟʀȶ աǟʟӄɨռɢ ȶɦʀօʊɢɦ ȶɦɛ քօʀȶǟʟ աɦɨʟɛ ƈǟʀʀʏɨռɢ ֆօʍɛɮօɖʏ, ɨ ȶɛʟɛքօʀȶ ȶօ ռɨɢɦȶʍǟʀɛ. ɨ ֆɛɛ ȶɦǟȶ ɦɛ ɦǟֆ ֆȶօքքɛɖ ӄɨֆֆɨռɢ ʏ/ռ. ɨ ӄɨֆֆ ɦɛʀ ƈɦɛɛӄ, ȶɦɛռ ʟօօӄ ǟȶ ռɨɢɦȶʍǟʀɛ ǟɢǟɨռ. "աɛ ֆɦօʊʟɖ ʟɛǟʋɛ", ɨ ȶօʟɖ ɦɨʍ.

Nightmare!Sans Pov

"You're right. Besides, what we're gonna do to her shouldn't be done in public". I said in response. Error grabbed y/n and held her in his arms bridal style, then walked through the portal. I follow him and close the portal once we're at the other side.

A/n:

Wonder: Lol I bet there's gonna be smut in the next chapter.