Chapter 14

Wonder: This is the last chapter in this book :>>>>>>>>>>>

Admin: Yep. I enjoyed writing this book. I really did.

Wonder: I'm super excited to read the fanfics that you'll be creating soon.

Admin: Thanks😊

Wonder: *looks at you guys* My creator is a really good author and digital artist.

Admin: You're so nice :D

Wonder: I get that a lot.

Admin: Makes sense. Anyways, let's get started!

-1 hour later-

-In DreamTale-

-In Nightmares Castle-

-The Dungeon-

Your Pov

After I had been walking for what felt like forever, I finally stumble upon a wooden door that doesn't look like a typical door that you would see in this castle. Realizing that fact quickly makes me think that I have finally found the dungeon.

I put my hand on the doorknob and try to open the door, and to my surprise, the door opens. "I guess those boys from earlier forgot to lock up the dungeon door when they left", I mentally said. I opened the door wide enough for me to step inside. When I stepped inside, I looked at the first dungeon cell that comes into my vision and see Ink and his friends. A smile appears on my face as I walk towards them. "Hello there everyone. I've finally come here so I can save all of you", I said to the boys. Ink and his friends look up at me and smile back. As I'm looking at them, I can see that they're already starting to look better, but their health isn't at 100% yet.

"I'm glad you're here y/n", Ink said as his eyes changed shape and color. "I'm also happy that you're here. By the way, what has my brother and Error done to you?", Dream asked me. I immediately quiver when he asks me the question cause I don't want the thoughts of what those men did to me to appear in my head over and over again. I decided to respond to his question, but in a vague way. "Bad things. Very bad things.". Dream sighed and stood up, then started stretching. That's when I finally realize that the boys are chained up. What surprises me though is the fact that they're not chained to the wall. "How come you guys haven't used your magic to get out of the cell?", I asked all three of them.

"Horror and his friends put us in anti-magic chains, which prevent us from using any kind of magic", Ink responded. I nodded and looked at the chains more closely, then looked back at the boys. "Is there a way I can get the chains off?". Ink shrugged. I put my phone on the ground and held onto Inks paintbrush tightly, then slashed the cell door with a bunch of paint. After a few seconds, the cell door melted. Well, most of it. But enough of it melted so that I could walk in. When I walked inside the cell, I slashed all of the chains with paint, which made almost the entire chain melt. After I was done messing with the chains, I gave the giant paintbrush to Ink, who had a look of shock on his face. "I did not know that my paintbrush could that", he said. I felt just as surprised/shocked as he did.

After Ink used his paintbrush to get rid of what was left of the chains, he looked at my phone, which was still on the ground. "We're gonna need someone with us when we encounter Nightmare and the others again", he said to all of us as he walked out of the cell. He grabs my phone and walks back inside the cell. "I know just who to call!", Ink said as his eyes changed from exclamation marks to....yellow colored circles?

Ink puts in a random phone number, which eventually makes my phone start ringing. After a few seconds, the person on the other end picks up the call. "Who's this?", mystery person asks. The voice sounds masculine, which most likely means that they're a man. "Reaper it's me, Ink. I'm using someone's else phone to call you because mine broke", Ink told the person. Ink then proceeded to spend the next 5 minutes telling this guy everything that's happened to us. He also told him where we are and asked him to come save us. He then ended the call and gave my phone to me. "Luckily I can just use my paintbrush to create a new phone", he said to all of us. Suddenly, he hugged all three of us. "Somehow, I feel so happy and excited. We're so close to freedom. We're so-". Ink vomited on the floor before he could finish what he was saying. Me and the others stepped back as soon as he vomited.