† Seventeen †

" Sometimes I can only see the bad side of our life, at times I let it consume my own mind "

Fuck this World (Interlude), Rina Sawayama, SAWAYAMA

Seungmin sat outside of Minho's hospital room, his face was buried in his knees. 

"You did all you could," Jeongin sat beside him. 

"It's not enough, I don't know if he'll survive," Seungmin bit back his tears, "And Chan...Changbin...they never had a chance." 

"But you have saved some other Divinity lives today, Seungmin. Sometimes you just have to focus on what you could do." 

"Yet, I couldn't do more for the people I love!" Seungmin stood up and banged his hand against the wall.   

Jeongin stayed sat against the hospital wall, "When do you think the others will be here?" 

"I don't know," Seungmin said, "I don't know anything anymore." 

"Seungmin?" 

"I'm so tired, Jeongin," Seungmin whispered. 

Jeongin looked up and saw tears slide down the older's face.

"I think we all are, Minnie." 

×××  

Bambam sat at the booth in a bar, he was waiting for Minghao but his mind was a whirlwind of thoughts.  He didn't understand anything. What was Yugyeom to him? Why did Mark want him to forget Yugyeom? 

He felt as though he was living a lie. 

"Hey, Bambam," Mingaho said, sliding into the booth. 

Bambam gave him a small smile. 

"You're probably wondering what I wanted to talk to you about," Minghao sighed, "It's a lot and I just want you to know the truth, about everything." 

Bambam gave him a puzzled look but didn't say anything. 

So, Minghao explained everything. How Bambam and Yugyeom were lovers, how Mark's jealously is the reason why they're apart now. He explained what Mark did to Yugyeom, how he tortured him two years ago, and what he did recently to the young dancer. Throughout the explanation, Bambam grew angrier and angrier. 

How dare Mark ruin his life? His happiness. 

"Wait, so how did I forget everything?" Bambam asked. 

"It was an experimental black market drug," Minghao said, "It was extremely risky but he did it anyway." 

"Thank you for telling me all this," Bambam smiled. 

"Well, you deserve to be happy again. That's all." 

"You deserve happiness too, Minghao," Bambam replied, "All of us deserve a happy ending." 

Minghao smiled sadly, "If only it could be that way." 

"Oh, did you ever talk to Mark?" Bambam asked, changing the subject. 

Minghao simply shook his head, "I wanted to see you first." 

"Be careful when you talk to him," Bambam warned. 

"I will but now that you know everything that's happened...do you wanna go see Yugyeom?"

"R-right now? But I look a mess!" 

Minghao simply blinked at Bambam, "Are you serious? C'mon Bam, you always look great!" 

"I probably have blood in my hair or something!"