† Four †

"  My God white, he in my pocket. He get me redder than the devil til I go nauseous "

often, the weeknd, beauty behind the madness

Jinyoung didn't know what he expected when he walked into ROD the following afternoon but it certainly wasn't Jackson passed out on the floor and Hyunjin passed out in a booth. Jaebeom and Youngjae were nowhere to be seen and Jinyoung grew rather impatient of waiting. 

"Mhm ah," Jackson stirred awake, "My fucking head." He rose sluggishly, not realizing that Jinyoung was in the room. 

"Good afternoon," Jinyoung greeted. 

"Huh?" Jackson turned to face Jinyoung, "It's Afternoon?" 

"Yes, it's exactly 2:41 pm right now, to be exact, " Jinyoung stated, looking at his watch.

"Ugh, what the fuck," Jackson yawned, sitting at the bar next to Jinyoung, "How was your morning, prince?" 

"Don't call me that," Jinyoung glared. 

"And why not?" Jackson smirked, kissing Jinyoung's cheek. 

"Jackson..." 

"You are mine, aren't you?" Jackson whispered in Jinyoung's ear, causing the younger male to push him away. 

"I don't think we ever agreed to be exclusive unless you're trying to change that now?" Jinyoung cockily asked. 

"Maybe I am," Jackson answered. 

Jinyoung laughed, "That's hilarious." 

"Didn't even come close to convincing you?" Jackson laughed. 

Jinyoung smirked, "You're gonna have to try harder than that, whore."

Jackson faked offense and sighed. He walked behind the bar, "You want anything?" 

"Who drinks in the middle of the afternoon?" 

"Singles. Lonely people. Depressed. Office workers who hate their jobs. Me," Jackson answered sassily, pouring himself a drink, "Not all of us have amazing 7 figure jobs or are rich." 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes, snatched the drink away from Jackson and drunk it quickly. Jackson pouted but didn't bother to pour himself another drink. 

"Where are Jaebeom and Youngjae?" Jinyoung asked. 

"Your guess is as good as mine," Jackson said, he glanced at the door where Youngjae and Jaebeom were just walking in, "Speak of the Devil and he's sure to appear." 

"Good Afternoon to you too, smartass," Jaebeom rolled his eyes, sitting at the bar. 

"Hyunjin is still not up?" Youngjae said, glancing at the small male. 

"He drank, smoked and I'm pretty sure took LSD, of course he's not up," Jackson smiled, "Did you know Hyunjin had bloodlust?" 

"Yes." 

"I thought so." 

"Of course." 

"Hwang Hyunjin!" Youngjae screamed in his ear, "Get up!" 

"AH!" Hyunjin screamed, falling out of the booth. He groaned and stood up, "Why, Youngjae? You're not Seungmin." 

Youngjae crouched down and whispered into Hyunjin's ear, "Jinyoung is here."

Hyunjin's eyes widened and the boy quickly stumbled to his feet. He fixed his hair and rubbed his already bloodshot eyes in an attempt to wake. He bowed to Jinyoung before stuttering out a "Good Morning."