† Fifteen †

" I'm about to take you back to church, tell me your confessions baby what's the worst. "

Church, Chase Atlantic, Part One

Minghao was given an almost impossible task by Yugyeom: to liberate one of his father's holding centers. Yet, he accepted like a fool.

"Why did I agree to this?" Minghao whispered to himself, he was sitting in his car just outside of Yugyeom's apartment building, "Why did I make contact with Yugyeom in the first place?"

After all, the young Chinese man was risking his life with every time he visited the handicapped dancer. Perhaps he felt guilty about how he helped split the lovers apart.

Or perhaps the young boy fell in love with a stranger. A stranger that he knew almost everything about due to the fact Mark wanted to know everything about Yugyeom the moment he learned that Bambam was dating him. Minghao did keep tabs on Yugyeom over the years, per the request of his superior, so it was impossible to forget him.

Minghao glanced at his phone, who could he contract with no ties to Divinity and Black Rose? Fate and SIN, Jackson and Jaebeom were respectively not choices. He decided to call an old friend and information broker.

"Hey Minghao," The man answered.

"Hey Lucas," Minghao replied, "I need your help."

"What's up?"

"I need someone to contract, someone who doesn't have ties to Divinity or Black Rose. I need a team."

"What the fuck are you get yourself into?" Lucas asked before sighing.

"I don't know."

"Alright, hold on one moment! Yuqi, help me out-"

Minghao was put on hold for a little while. Then, the loud voice of Lucas boomed back through the phone.

"Okay! I found someone and he should be in contact with you in exactly a minute. Talk to you soon," Lucas hung up the phone quickly.

Minghao laughed but looked at his phone waiting for the call. Once it came in, exactly a minute later, Minghao answered a bit too eagerly.

"I heard you needed a contract killing team," the voice greeted, "We won't talk business over the phone of course. You'll be texted an address after I get off the phone with you. I'll expect you there in an hour or less."

"No problem," Minghao replied.

"Good, I look forward to meeting you in person," The person hung up and instantly Minghao was messaged with an address. His eyes widened as he saw the address.

Minghao threw his phone in the passengers' seat and sped off, already knowing the location.

After all, it was his old territory.

×××

Youngjae was currently in a shoot out with the last two Roses in the house. He had made his way back inside, killed another before the last two came out guns blazing.

Somehow, he was still on his first pistol. He's fired about five times before getting in this shootout, Youngjae wanted to conserve bullets the best he could.