† Sixteen †

" I'm gonna shed your makeup and let everyone know it was an act. "

ANTI, Zico ft. G.Soul (Golden), TELEVISION 

Jaebeom walked into a penthouse, he assumed it was one of Mark's. The older man wasn't with him though. 

"You must be SIN," a man said looking at the assassin up and down with disgust, "What's your real name again? Oh, right Jaebeom." 

It was just them in the apartment above the restaurant. Mark had left to deal with something. The man was cleaning two handguns and seemed pissed off by the presence of Jaebeom. 

Jaebeom nodded and glared, "Yeah, it is." 

"You're nothing special, why does Mark keep picking up these stray cats?" 

"What-" 

"You and Jackson aren't anything special, you both are worthless. Unloyal scum," The man spoke again, "I don't care that you guys were with Divinity, I do care that you both have no loyalties. Jackson will betray Mark and you will leave once you have what you want. You're both pathetic." 

"Excuse me?" Jaebeom scowled, "We were neutral from the beginning." 

The man scoffed, "You're Jinyoung's brother and Jackson was his lover. You two were never neutral in the first fucking place. You both say that to make yourselves feel better. It's for your ego." 

"And who the fuck are you to talk to me like this?" Jaebeom stood up and walked close to the man. 

"Come any closer to me and I'll blow your brains out then do the same to your precious doctor." 

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm the one who always has to clean up when you bitches fuck up, media-wise. I'm the second in command of Black Rose, Bambam. Now, who are you bitch?"

Jaebeom rolled his eyes, "Yeah, right." 

Bambam scowled, "You calling me a liar?" 

The elevators opened and Mark stepped out, two men were behind him. 

"Bambam, I hope you're being nice," Mark smiled at the Thai male who rolled his eyes and sat back down and started polishing his guns again. 

"I'll take that as a no," Mark whispered, "What am I gonna do with you?" 

Bambam shrugged. 

"Well, Jaebeom, I guess you got to know the second in command well." 

Bambam shot Jaebeom a look and smirked. 

"Oh yeah," Jaebeom sighed.

"The two behind me are Namjoon and Woojin," Mark explained as he sat next to Bambam at the table. Woojin sat next to Namjoon. 

Jaebeom took a quick look at Woojin. He looked familiar.

Jaebeom sat next to Mark. He thought if he sat next to Bambam, he might try to shank him.