Emma smiled. "How's it going?"

"It's, uh... It's, uh... I mean, baby's great, but we really haven't had time to do the whole getting married thing. So, that's been rough. And Sean's been working double shifts at the cannery."

"Well, he has to work," Mary Margaret reasoned.

Ruby came over to give Ashley her coffee.

Ashley frowned. "On Valentine's Day? Yeah. He couldn't get out of it."

"I'm sorry. That sucks," Emma said.

Ruby shook her head. "It doesn't have to. Come out with me. Let's have a girl's night. We can all go. Mary Margaret -- Emma, too. If you leave the badge at home."

"I'm not really in the party mood, but you guys can all go and have fun." Emma's phone vibrated.

"What's that?" Mary Margaret wondered.

"It's the station -- something's up."

Mr. Gold walked up the walkway to the front door of his house and saw the door ajar. He pushed it open and entered the house. He drew his gun and moved further into the house. The floor creaked behind him. When he turned, he saw Emma with her gun drawn and pointed it at him.

"Sheriff Swan," Mr. Gold greeted.

"Your neighbor saw your front door open -- they called it in," Emma explained.

"It appears I've been robbed."

"Funny how that keeps happening to you."

"Yeah, well, I'm a difficult man to love."

After a moment, Mr. Gold said, "Sheriff Swan, you can go now. I know exactly what was taken and who did it. I've got it from here."

Emma shook her head. "No, you don't. This was a robbery -- a public menace. And if you don't tell me what you know, I'll have to arrest you for obstruction of justice. I have a feeling you don't want to be behind bars."

"Indeed not. All right, his name's Moe French. He sells flowers. He recently defaulted on a loan. A short time ago, we had a little disagreement over collateral."

"Okay. I'll go get him -- check him out."

"I'm sure you will -- assuming I don't find him... Let's just say, bad things tend to happen to bad people."

"Is that a threat?"

"Observation. Good luck."

Emma left Mr. Gold's house.

Later, at the station, she pulled back a sheet, revealing several items on her desk to Mr. Gold.

"You're welcome," Emma said. "You were right -- your man Moe ripped you off. It was all still at his place."

"And the man himself?" Mr. Gold questioned.

"Closing in on him."

"So, job well 'half-done', then."

"In less than a day, I got everything back. Is something wrong?"

"You've recovered nothing. There's something missing." He went to leave.

"I'll get it when I find him."

"Not if I find him first."

At the bar, Mary Margaret, Ruby and Ashley were drinking at a table.

"Pace yourself, Ashley," Mary Margaret warned.

"I am!" Ashley exclaimed. "This is the first night out since I've had the baby -- I am making up for lost time."