bonus chapter

*a week later...*

francisca's pov:

It's now been a week since Ryder was drafted to the Calgary Flames and I miss him so much. I can't believe he's a big boy now, I can hardly hear him now whenever I need him through. But I have now Kappy, Jackson and Sienna here.

After Jackson was born, of course Kappy and I wanted more kids so after 2 years later, Sienna Bailee Kapanen was finally here and we are now happy after these breakdowns and sadness of Ryder going to Calgary.

Since we all missed him a lot, we decided that we should surprise him from supporting him of his first time in being a Flames and as a family.

I need som-

"Honey, are you okay?" Kappy whispered, worriedly, gazing out of my thoughts.

I nodded. "Yeah, of course I am."

I then snuggled with Kappy as we were watching a movie with Jack and Sienna.

After the movie was done, Sienna and Jack were asleep and Kappy and I were alone in the bedroom, getting ready to go to sleep.

"Honey, it's okay being away from Ryder. I know what it feels like to be away from your family." Kappy explained as he approached me on the bed.

"Do you?" I questioned, concerned as he sat down and his shoulder over mine, grabbed me towards him before I laid my head on his shoulder and relax.

"Yes. Now, don't worry." Kappy asserted, rubbing my head. "It's ok."

I nodded and shivered as he kept stroking my shoulders and head making me forget everything earlier.

After a couple of minutes of silence, Kappy breaks it and stood up.

"Now, let's go to sleep."

I nodded again and laid down. We then cuddled and hugged under the blankets as darkness slowly then comes over.

•••

monica's pov:

"Honey, that's not how you do it," I confessed.

I rolled my eyes and giggled as Auston makes a weird face and scoffs before he could reply.

"Well, I'm sorry but I don't know. This is stupid."

"Don't." I mumbled, glaring at him as I pointed to the door and crossed my arms.

"Sorry, sweetie." Auston whispered, worriedly.

I smirked wickedly as I turned around to the kitchen and saw Alex watching us the whole time.

"Aww. You guys are so cute," he announced, in awe. He then giggled and placed his hand onto his chest as he wipes away a tear jokingly.

I rolled my eyes and continued where I left off in the kitchen.

Well, I have a crazy family along Auston and our kids.

Yep, we had kids and they're the best thing that happened to me in my entire life other than Auston proposing and marriage.

Just joking! I honestly love them!

First, here's the story of my family and I.