chapter 32

(previously)

I then heard everyone murmuring as I was attempting to get out of William's arms to get some fresh air. I began walked towards the door and heard William talking to me to where I'm taking off.

I slammed the door and began to find where I'm trying to settle. I then found the hammock between the trees and approached it and sat down as I tried to take a deep breath.

But as soon, I tried, I was interrupted as my phone began to go off onto my pants pocket. I then saw unknown on my phone and said, "Hello?"

"Hi, Monica. It's Francisca,"

I then gulped and strutted up rapidly.

•••

(francisca - italic
monica - bold)

"Francisca?!" I yelled.

"Please don't yell! Just whisper,"

I listen as she says and whispered, "Where were you?"

"I'm so sorry, Mon. I just," she hesitated. "I just need to see you, please."

"Ok, but you have to explain everything," I asserted, particularly.

"I understand. But is everyone okay?" She whispered, worriedly.

"No! Of course not! Everyone misses you. Kappy's crazy and don't know what to do. He's been sloppy in most games and that's because of you. Moreover, he like misses you like crazy," I told as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh. I'm so sorry. I left because I was scared of something and I'm not going to explain over the phone,"

"So, where do you want to meet?" I declared as I was sitting back beneath on the hammock and laid my head against it.

"My house at 5, I'll send you the address,"

"Ok. Bye,"

"Bye," she mumbled and then hanged up.

I then let out a breath I didn't realize I kept in. Steph proceeded to appear outside and once she saw me, she sat down beside me.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Steph confessed. "I just saw you on the phone. Who was that?"

I widened my eyes, and commenced thinking should I tell her or not? No, that will be our friendship secret and I don't want to tell her.

"Hey. Oh, that was Alex, my other brother," I instantly said and was wishing if Steph can accept the lie.

"Oh that's cool," she muttered. "Look, I was going to tell you that we're having dinner so we were waiting for you,"

"Oh ok. I'll come in a second," I declared, as Steph stood up and took off to the door and nodded.

I proceeded assuming what should I do or will this secret break Kappy's heart. I shook my head and stood up and open the door and went inside to glance everyone on the table, waiting for me as Steph was announcing earlier.

"Hi, guys." I recited, nervously.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" William asserted, worriedly. I nodded and sat down beside him.

"Where's Kappy?" I let out.

"He didn't want to come to eat with us," Auston declared, sadly.

"It's ok guys, he will come after," I clarified. "But first I'm starving as hell," they likewise laughed and Mitch nodded also as an agreement.

As we peacefully ate, Kasperi then appears.