chapter 30

Monica inaugurates to have tears flow in her eyes while everyone's gulped.

"You were going to propose to her?!" Mitch proclaimed as he widened his eyes and grinned a little. "That's great but not that she left," he then became depressed.

"So why's that have to deal with why she left," Auston announced, confused.

"Yeah." Freddie said as he raises his eyebrow.

"Well, I guessing that's because she left," I confessed as I looked away.

"Oh my god. What if she did," Steph paused, gasping. "What if she knows?!"

Monica also gasped and nodded. "They're right, guys. That's probably the reason why she left just because she knows that Kappy was going to propose!"

"You never know. What if she ran away just because she might be hiding something more?" Mitch proclaimed.

"That's why I'm trying to figure out! I realized she was the one for me and now she fucking disappeared out of nowhere!" I shouted. "I'm done," I ran upstairs to my bedroom, and slammed the door. I then began thinking of memories about Francisca and me and sobbed onto my pillow.

•••

monica's pov:

He ran upstairs and went to his bedroom. I sat down onto the couch and cried into my hands. Steph then attempted to calm me down as I cried into Steph's chest.

William saw what I was trying to do so he instantly pulled onto my arms gently and caressed me around. I cried more of what I'm trying to get off of my mind. I missed my dear best friend. We put through everything together but this time she runs away for what seems to be for a reason.

I then heard everyone murmuring as I was attempting to get out of William's arms to get some fresh air. I began walked towards the door and heard William talking to me to where I'm taking off.

I slammed the door and began to find where I'm trying to settle. I then found the hammock between the trees and approached it and sat down as I tried to take a deep breath.

But as soon, I tried, I was interrupted as my phone began to go off onto my pants pocket. I then saw unknown on my phone and said, "Hello?"

"Hi, Monica. It's Francisca,"

I then gulped and strutted up rapidly.