chapter 33

kasperi's pov:

I decreed on my bed as I was understanding about what should I do after. I faintly heard everyone talking and laughing downstairs and I unlocked the door as I desire to apologize to them after what happened before.

I took off downstairs and saw everyone widened their gazes as I awkwardly ran my hand behind my neck and sat down between Auston and Freddie.

"Look, I'm sorry guys, I shouldn't have yelled at you guys," I clarified, nervously as I looked away.

"It's okay, Kappy. We deserved it anyways," Auston proclaimed.

"Yes," Monica hesitated. "We all know that you loved Franny with all your heart, and it's okay to be sad. Especially losing my best friend,"

I one more time glanced at Monica as she sadly looked away and clasped William as she tried not to cry. William then satisfies her on her back and slowly saw a tear flowing in her visions.

We then again ate our plates in silence as we were attempting to ignore the memories of Francisca with the group.

•••

As we were accomplished eating, we packed away our plates and went home each time as we said 'goodbyes'.

I took off upstairs and yanked my phone from my pocket as I looked over the best memories of Francisca and I. I kept scrolling down as I saw an image I took earlier the night when I got an engagement ring for her and then vanished.

I sadly settle my phone a glance again and placed it on the table beside my bed.

•••

monica's pov:

It's finally the day I'm secretly going to meet Francisca the first time she evaporated. I rapidly grabbed my phone and my bag as I walked over to the door. I left downstairs and met Alex and William chatting and consuming cereal on the counter.

"Good morning," William asserted.

"Morning, sis." Alex said.

"Morning."

"Where are you going?" Will declared, worriedly as I took off on my direction to the front door. I emptied it but William instantly closed it.

"I'm going to the cafe," I lied.

"But we have breakfast," Will announced, confused.

"Oh, I know. I'm just meeting Steph there." I confessed, hoping that William will take it.

"Ok sure. Be back at 7," Will proclaimed.

Thank, god.

"Ok. Bye, guys." I waved as I furthermore emptied it and closed it.

"Bye, sis!" Alex faintly shouted.

I then smiled.

•••

As I prepared it to Francisca's house, I nervously knocked on the door twice.

I gulped as I eventually peek her, tears flowing her visions and instantly caressed me tightly.

"I missed you so much," I announced.

"I missed you too." She whispered, sadly.

We pulled away and one more time glanced at each other as she gently grabbed me inside and shut the door. We accordingly sat down on her comfy couch and she finally talked, "Ok, I probably have to do some explaining."

I nodded, don't know what to say.

"Well." She hesitated. "The reason why I left is that I-"

She was interrupted by the wailing baby. Francisca instantly went upstairs as she heard a baby crying.

I was left confused and left alone on the couch.

After moments passed, Francisca then comes downstairs with a baby in her arms. She sits in front of me as she rocks the newborn back and forward.

"Fran. Whose baby is this?" I declared, confused.

She nervously nibbles her lip and looked away.

"...Mine."