chapter 42

*a week later...*

francisca's pov:

"Oh my goodness! It sucks to be famous, huh?" I confessed, frustrated as I slumped down on my mattress tiredly. I groaned once again as my phone maintained going off since I uploaded a new photo on Instagram and these fans are driving me crazy.

Stupid Instagram...

Don't know what to do, I dialled and called Kappy as I waited for him to answer. I frowned as he didn't pick up his cellphone and slumped back down on the bed.

That's weird. He usually answers me all the time.

I frowned once again as I began thinking why he's like this now.

Couple of days ago, he's been acting weird and ever since I enter the living room or the kitchen, he's always on his cellphone talking quietly and would always hang up if I came downstairs asking for him.

I couldn't know what to do but only leave him alone, I guess.

My phone goes off and I shortly grabbed my phone in a second and answered Monica.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"Hey, umm. I'll come upstairs for a surprise for you." She asserted. Once she was done, I opened my mouth but she hesitated me by hanging up.

I lifted my eyebrow and murmured, "Weird."

Few moments passed, the door opened and Monica, therefore, appears and was holding gowns in her arms.

"What are you doing?" I announced, confusedly.

"What do you mean? You have a date with Kap-"

"...Huh?"

"Never mind. Let's just do this." Monica proclaimed, shaking her head and gently grabbed me to sit down on my stool in front of my mirror. She then does my makeup and hair.

What's going on?

After she was done with my makeup and my hair, she once again pulled a gown for me to wear. She brought up and I gently grabbed it to my dresser to change.

As I was done, fitting into the dress, I opened the door and saw Monica in awe and shockingly as I swirled around and grinned happily. She then squealed and jump cheerfully as she approached the dress and touched it gently with joy.

"Does it look good?" I announced, worriedly and looked back to Monica looking like are you kidding me.

"Of course! You have an amazing body, especially with those curves. Damn, Kappy's lucky." She explained. I chuckled and glanced around again to the mirror.

"I would definitely take you if I was single," she said. I rolled my eyes and then giggled as she winked and bit her lip in front of me.

"I don't know why I'm friends with you." I murmured, quietly, wishing Monica didn't listen to it.

"What was that?" She questioned, confusedly.

"Oh nothing. I just love this dress." I meant, giggling and cheerfully.

"....Ok, time to go." She proclaimed, gently clasping my arm to go downstairs.

"What? Where?" I muttered.

I seriously need help.

Monica didn't answer my question as we were going downstairs and on our way to the front door.

As we were almost there what Monica was taking me and I patiently waited but was confused by this whole situation. I looked out as I saw lights all over the streets.

Then I realized, I think we made it. Monica then murmurs to my ear and announced, "Ok, just go straight, and you'll meet someone there."

"What? No, I can't do this." I asserted, worriedly.

"No, it's okay, Francisca. Just go, please?" I slowly nodded and hugged her tightly but then pulled away a second later before I was going on my way to the lights.

I then see extra lights of more I walk towards the end and saw a table filled with dishes with flowers and candles.

I broadened my eyes and maintained walking as I saw Kappy standing there beside the table. He was so handsome and hot with a black suit on him as I took a glance on him each by each and happily ran to him and hugged him tightly as I didn't want to let him go.

After a long hug, he then pulls away and kissed my cheek as I heartily grinned.

"I missed you so much, Franny." He whispered, passionately and nervously. I again chuckled and as soon as I saw him accomplish something, I then evolved frightened.

He kneeled down and I then realized what this is going to happen.

I sniffled as he then nervously glanced at my visions and announced,

"I love you so much, Francisca, with all my heart..." he hesitated. "I just wanted to say, losing you was the worst day ever and I don't want to do that anymore ever. I would do anything that will make you stay or love for me in anyway that possibly and I then realized I wanna do this as a family with Ryder. I loved him with all my heart like you and I'm proud that I'm an father. I knew you were the one for me the first time we met and knew that I wasn't going to let you go but I failed that and I hated it. Like I said earlier, I would do anything for your heart and mine, so, Francisca Belle Morris, will you marry me?"

He then nervously opens a box of huge diamond ring in it and I gasped, loudly. I sobbed onto my hand and yelled,

"YES!! Yes! Of course!" I happily announced as he pulls out the engagement ring from the box and gently placed the ring on my ring finger.

He then stood up happily and cupped my cheeks as he smashed his lips onto mine passionately and drags me up happily swooshing away the air.

I giggled but startled when everyone clapped and chuckled as they went to our way to see us and the ring. As they were done checking out the huge ring, they squealed cheerfully and happily.

"I love you." He whispered, passionately.

"I love you too." I confirmed, kissing him then as we couldn't let go of ourselves.