chapter 35

(previously)

"What did you say?" I asserted, surprised. I stand up, bridging my arms and lifting my eyebrows.

"Uhh." She sputtered, speechless.

"Oh my god! Francisca Belle Morris is in love with Kasperi Kapanen?!" I screamed, cheerfully.

She initiates to glow dark red and glances away over.

"Shh." She suggests to Ryder who appears to be napping quietly.

"I could imagine you guys again," I meant, moved my hands on my chest as I cloud gaze. She blushes furthermore and giggled as I cheerfully hop back and forth. My phone goes off as it interrupts my happy dance. I yank it out and swiped my phone as I settle in on my ear.

"Yes." I asserted, angrily.

"You have to come to the hospital!" William declared, breathless.

"Why? What happened?" I let out, worriedly.

"Kappy had a car accident!"

I gasped.

•••

francisca's pov:

I sat down on one of the seats in the hospital and then stood up as I wandered back and forth, sobbing against Monica's shirt. Monica therefore starts to conform my back with Auston, Mitch, William and Freddie whispering quietly and Steph caressing Ryder.

You might be wondering what happened earlier. Well, let's see.

(flashblack)

"What?!" Monica shouted while she was discussing with William on the phone.

"Oh my gosh... Ok, I'm coming," she recited, worriedly. She then starts to pack everything she brought with her and went on to the door as I said, "Where are you going? What happened?"

"Umm... Kappy was in a car accident." She mumbled, quietly and nervously.

"What?! Oh my goodness!" I declared, shocked and surprised as I realized I'm in love with this dude and I'm so sorry if I had ruined his life but I mean we loved each other with our souls but soon I found that I was pregnant, I was really scared and young. I had to leave. But right now, listening to her, just breaks my heart every time when she mentions his name. I started up packing my stuff and Ryder as I followed her to the door.

"What do you doing?" She announced, confusedly.

"I'm going with you." I said, in duh tone.

"You can't, Francisca. You know it will b-"

"Please, I need to see him." I whispered, sadly. "Ryder's coming too."

I cradled him as I was waiting for Monica to say something but she finally listened and nodded once she unlocked the front door as it was evening outside. We emptied the car doors as we went inside and crouched down.