Plots And Secrets

Börja om från början

"If that were to be the case, let's just hope their bond will be strong enough by then, for them to keep the secret about Wen Ning and our son too." He said, as they walked under the moonlight to their residence.

"I'm sure that if they find out, they will keep silence. We had worked so hard for all those kids to have a better future, it must be pay off at the end." She whisper as she looked up to the moon in pray.

"If that is the will of the gods, then it will be, the same way we were granted our wish a long time ago." Lao said to her as he passed his arm over her shoulders and pull her closer.

"Indeed. Because we were granted that wish, I'm sure Ying will live a happy life with his Lan Zhan, when this chaos is all over. She once told me that wishes granted by the gods never are made in vain and I will believe that very fervently." She said.

"She knows it better than anyone else. Alright... if Wuxian is going to be fine by the will of fate itself, then I can focus on his punishment to my heart content right now, right?" Lao asked happily, letting go of her and Sanren sighed.

"Have mercy, they are going to save the whole south from destruction, after all." She told him as she followed him back to their room.

"The bigger the deed, the harsher the punishment for the untamed brats. That will make them think twice before doing it again a next time." Lao laughed again, although he knew he could never punish his son and friends hard enough to prevent them for doing what must be done for the sake of the world.

Meng Yao

"What did you said? Did one of them really played Chenqing and use it against your Yin Metal?" Meng Yao asked quite surprised. He wasn't expecting for the chosen to intervene in the south, leaving their protection to be expose to the risk of been taken or killed by Xue Yang.

"Yeah. I could not see him clearly under the dark energy he was controlling, but I'm sure the ones that came to Mingjue's rescue was that group and the one playing the forbidden flute was most probably Wei Wuxian. It's no secret that Yang had bring back Yin's flute to trace the traitor, meaning you, but giving the fact that it's not a common flute, it was unexpected that it been handed to one of the chosen afterwards." Xue said as his sword spirit tended his wound.

"It seems they had actually manage to conceal it quite well this time, for them to take us by surprise like that. I did underestimate Zewu-Jun discretion toward Yin, Yang and the group of chosen. He never tell me a single word about them, for which I had to use that Su She brat. I only find out about the power of Mo and Chenqing in the forbidden library. They were legendary after all and it was recorded in the annals of history that no mortal should handle either Yin or Yang's weapons and most specially Yin's, because the darkness her weapons holds should bring madness to anyone who dare touch it, let alone use it." Meng Yao said.

"True, but as it was Yang himself entrusting it willingly, he most had use an incantation or something to allow someone else to use it. If he wanted for one of the group to use it in the Burial Mounds, he most had choose the best candidate out of them all and Wuxian's cultivation base was a bit higher than Lan Wangji's at that time, not to mention he would be more in tune to the darkness than the exemplary rule kid. Ah... I really want to play with him right now, he owe me Mingjue's head." Xue said excitedly.

"Not this time... this new development only means good news for us, because not matter what method it was used for him to be able to play the forbidden flute, this only make him more appealing to be our chosen one. If Lord Rouhan transmigrates into Wuxian's body before his ability to use it is removed, then he will also be able to play Chenqing whatever they want it or not. That is even better than using the Yin Metal. The power the dark flute has over Yin's energy is endless and we will no need anything else to put the world to our feet." Meng Yao said.

"Then, if I can't toy with him a little, why not taste the extension of his ability? He can already bring my special corpses back to his control, so what else can he be able to do with such power? What if he can be corrupted? That way we will not had to risk ourselves with Yin." Meng Yao ponder on it for a few seconds.

"If he can control your new corpses, how will you be able to taste his power or control over it? You will not be his match." Yao asked as he walked toward the open window of the pagoda that had a good sight of his Nightless city.

"Had you forgot of that thing sleeping in the cave? With the Yin Metal I can send it in a rampage in the east. It will be interesting seen how will they handle it without Wuxian's power and also... those dark tunes you stole from the Lan Clan forbidden section of the library pavilion... you can taste them on Wuxian as he controls the energy trying to save his lands and see if he reacts to it." Xue said wickedly.

"Lan Wangji is never far from Wei Wuxian, he will now there is an external tune been played with a zither and counteract it." Xue laughed.

"Those can be played with a flute too, right? A Bit of practice will do and besides, with such a strong, ancient bloodthirsty beast set lose in their lands, will they really have the time to counteract something they will not be able to discover?" Xue asked at Meng Yao's back.

"Even if Lan Wangji will not be able to tell our location, Chenqing will know." Yao told him.

"Oh, come on, for what do you have me here for? I am quite the prodigy as well and I assure you I can manage a talisman wicked enough, yet without the dark energy trace, to use on us. It will only take me a few days at most and by then you will also master the flute tones." Xue assured him.

"Indeed, then get to work as soon as possible and once done with that, then we set lose the tortoise of slaughter in the east and let hell bring Wuxian out of his protective shell and mess up with him to see how far he goes and how much he can take of his own medicine." Yao said with a smile, turning back to exit Xue's room and into his own in which dark sounds will be heard from the days to come.

AN: Sorry my darlings, this one doesn't have any Wangxian at all, but the plot is further develop. Hope you like it. Tomorrow, most probably, the punishment chapter will come with some fun and Wangxian moments. Until then, please take care. 😙💖💖💖🌹