Father And Son

Wei Ying

"Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan whisper to him, a bit worried about the way he was getting more nervous by the minute. Both Suibian and his lover were pacing from right to left, while mumbling to themselves about punishments and someone called Zilin of which they seems to be also terrify of him, to a point his boyfriend didn't even notice he had call for him. Resigned, Wangji walked toward his lover and put a hand over his shoulder.

"Wei Ying, calm down... I will be here with you." Wangji told him and Wei Ying finally look back at him and smiled, kissing him slightly in his mouth.

"Ah, thank you Lan Zhan, but father will not..." There was a knock on the door, one that he knew best and make Wei Ying froze in place.

"It's him..." Wei Ying whisper and Lan Zhan walked to the door quite calmly to greet his father-in-law. All his life he had been raised by strict rules and training, so he didn't get why both Master and sword were so terrify. If Wei Lao was an abusive man, he doubted that Wei Ying would had grown to be so carefree and wonderful, not to mention so sure of himself and of his abilities, while still proud of his father. So he was sure that Lord Wei Lao was in fact a caring man that have his way into his boyfriend and nothing to be afraid off.

Thus he open the sliding door and bowed gracefully to the tall man standing alone in front of their door. Wei Lao was a man with a strong aura, there was no doubt about it in Wangji's mind. He was the kind of man you show respect to, the kind of man that look wise, yet mischievous at the same time. A man that had lived both good and hard times. Wangji saw in those clever eyes, the reflection of Wei Ying's and gracefully bowed to the man, showing him his deepest respect.

"Clan Leader Wei Lao, welcome to our Lan Clan." Wangji said with a deep clear voice and Wei Lao arched an eyebrow to the welcoming bow and deep respect. This one must be Lan Wangji, the Second Lan Master, which excelled at everything, the role model of his Clan and second Jade.

Looking at Lan Wangji, Clan Leader Lao was tempted to smile. He certainly had an air of elegance, of refinement and gracefulness any woman would envy, yet he rick at manly power. He looked stoic, but there was fire in those young eyes as well as respect. In that way he was like his brother, all politeness, but this younger one had more spark within, more life and perhaps even desire.

He bowed back with equally respect to the well raised young man, unlike his son, who was half frozen beside Suibian, who was already shivering. He smiled wickedly to Wei Ying behind the Second Young Master of the Lan Clan shoulders.

"I thank you, Lan Wangji, for saving my son's life." He said, as he came inside the room and deeply look at his son, who finally dare to come closer to greet him.

"Father..." He bowed politely and Subian did the same by his son.

"Pardon my rudeness, Second Lan Master, but can you leave us alone for a moment? I need to have a talk with my son." Wei Lao said politely and Wangji had no other choice but to agree, but before Lan Zhan could walk out, Wei Ying held his arm for dear life.

"Ah, father... he is my partner, there are no secrets between us and this is technically his room. Can he stay?" Wei Ying pretty much implored and Wei Lao looked at the young dignify man his son was holding for dear life. He sighed, the poor young Master should have it hard with his son, but to his surprise, Lan Wangji didn't seem to mind it. Mmm, how odd... let see where that will lead him.

"I see, you want to get embarrass in front of him, so be it." Wei Lao said and signal him with his hand to move closer.

"Come here son and let me ask you first. Did you broke any kind of Lan rule while in here?" His father asked and Wei Ying swallowed hard.