The Fall Of Jin Guangshan

Xue Yang

Infiltrating into the Jin Clan was even easier than in the Gusu towns for Xue Yang. The Lan Clan with its many rules as well for the security in the islands, was hard to get in, unless invited as Meng Yao had been, but the Lanling lands had no restrictions other than the barrier protecting the towns. This was a Clan easy to dislike, as it was so full of people believing themselves above others, despite the wicked things they did at close doors.

The trap they had planned for the Jin Clan leader was quite simple. They introduce him a beautiful woman named Wang Lingjiao, a formed maid that had a great grudge against Guangshan for a sin committed to her sister. She knew well how to attract and please a man and was consider a beauty by many lecherous man.

So in the end, the Clan Leader was itching for her as much as others, making it even easier for them to get rid of him once and for all. They were to meet in a secret pavilion, Guangshan have to do his wicked perverted things. This was also when he secretly got rid of the women after he no longer had any use of them.

Meng Yao's mother was keep hidden in that pavilion for years, until the Jin Clan Leader decided he no longer had a need of her as she got pregnant, but she manage to escape with the help of a servant before he could kill her along with her unborn child. After that, she faced such hardships that she had to rise her son in a red district house, until she die once Guangshan found out where she had escape to and kill her.

Meng Yao had manage to escape the slaughter by luck, as he was out in the moment the brothel was purged, when he was making some shoppings for the owner of the house. Now, it was simply poetical that he was going to meet his death in the very same place Meng Yao's mother suffered for so many years and countless women were killed. His end just fit the way he lived and treat others.

Xue smiled as his sword spirit got rid of all the few secret workers of that hidden pavilion and brought in a few new ones that served him. By nightfall, the woman working for them brought the man, keeping him quite interested in their way there and when they went in, the servants brought them food and drinks, as usual when there was a special 'guest' in that room. However, contrary to most times, the drugs were mixed into Guangshan food instead.

Soon, after a few drinks and bites of the food, the man guided the sinful woman to the exquisite room prepared for the coming pleasures, but the one who fell pray of depraved hands was not her. As the drug took effect in a short amount of time, Jin Guangshan was feeling very drowsy just a minute or so after, thus he did not resist when his new woman wanted to play with him and tightly tied him up to the bed by the hands and feet.

Jin Guangshan smiled wickedly when the woman, dressed in exquisite pink and lavender, start to stimulate him, arousing him even faster with the effect of the drug that keep his heart pumping blood to his lover parts. If the woman prove to be worthy, he was going to pamper her for a few years, as long as she keep him satisfy, but after the initial playfulness, he found out there was something more in store than a simple foreplay.

A few other women walked inside the room and those ones where not exactly pretty, but their touches over him, were equally stimulating of his sensitive parts. They had gag him, to prevent him for screaming and alert others, although it was going to be in vain, as the pavilion was a solitary one, out of the way inside the Golden Tower.

Then, Xue Yang let others in as well. More hideous women and even men, as the only beautiful one, got out laughing at the despicable sight of the man, been ride several times in a row by those he detested and despised the most, struggling in vain with deep anger, yet unable to resist fate. With the drug keeping him going and going for long hours of pleasurable torture, Jin Guangshan die a miserable and despicable death by heart attack. His body was left naked, cover in his own release and tied to the magnificent bed, with silk red curtains and sheets.