A/N

Hey guys! Hope y'all are doing well.
So this is something I started writing after I read "I sold myself to the devil for vinyls... pitiful I know" by DarknessAndLight and "The bad boy and the tomboy" by nikki20038.
I wanted to let loose a bit and what better way to do that than to write a cheesy cliche romance, am I right? Plus, my desi ass believes in love at first sight and what not so I guess I brought out 10 year old me and made her write this. I'm rambling and y'all might not even read this but anyway.

So the book is something that's close to me personally because it's what I dreamt of when I was 10. These days I'm just too stuck up I guess.

The poem you read has been laying in my drafts for a long time. Y'all know how I love writing poetry.

I won't be updating this daily cause this is something I want to write when I feel like it, when I'm really inspired, I don't wanna push myself especially when I'm already working on "Love or Pleasure?"

Like nikki20038  I want to carry this book with myself. So it will take time, take that into account when you start reading. Plus the reason I'm publishing this right now is because I'm gonna be 18 soon and I want to start this when I'm 17, symbolism and what not.

This is mostly gonna be family friendly or so I hope but I don't know where this book will go. I thought about two characters and I just started writing! That's it!

The first update will hopefully come soon.

One warning I will you guys is plot holes, plot holes, plot holes. Plus cliche, cliche, cliche. So read at your own risk.

The town I'm gonna be mentioning here "Williamsdale" is purely out of my imagination and is probably somewhere in the US, which part I do not know. I am aware this town exists in Australia, however at the time of writing I did not know this and I was trying to make a name of my own. This is what I came up with cause *cough* William Herondale *cough* but anyway. I've taken enough of your time.

The content of this book is my own, I won't tolerate it being copied anywhere with or without my permission. I work hard and I expect that work to be respected, not stolen.

Those of you who read this 💕 love y'all.

Signing off
Fizznix.