Rosé shook her head. "I'm not, don't get mad. She's actually not that bad anymore."

"Not that bad? Not that bad?! Since when are you guys 'besties'?"

"Since she apologized to me. And we're not 'besties'." She made air quotes with her hands. "She's willing to change and I'm willing to give her a chance. You should do it too."

"I'll do it once she stops being a bitch to me."

"Ugh, whatever. I'm hungry, feed me."

They walked to the table where they were going to seat and Lisa said 'Hello' to Jisoo and Jennie.

When Lisa took their orders and Jennie just ordered a lemonade. She started arguing with her, saying that she needed to eat some food because the babies needed it but Jisoo and Rosé explained to her that Jennie was feeling nauseated and that she had been puking all morning.

Lisa came back with their orders and two extra plates, one for her with a sandwich and one for Jennie full of crackers and slices of apple with peanut butter.

"Rose says that this helps with nausea." She told Jennie when she placed the plate in front of her.

Jennie smiled at her. "Thanks." Under the table, she pushed Jisoo's legs with her foot.

Remembering what she had to do she spoke up. "Oh, I have good news for you Lisa."

"About what?."

"Well, Rosé told me that you were having trouble finding a job and I know someone who has a club and is looking for a DJ."

Lisa dropped the sandwich from her hands. "Are you serious?"

"Yup, you need to meet him and he'll interview and do whatever he needs to make sure you're good though."

"Holy shit, that's amazing dude!" Lisa was dead set on doing things on her own without asking or accepting someone else's help, but she couldn't say no to an opportunity like this one.

"We'll be meeting him today at 4."

"We?"

"We're all going with you baby." Rosé replied.

"Rosé, this is my brother Hanbin. Hanbin this is my gorgeous girlfriend Rosé." Jisoo introduced them.

Hanbin was a tall man, taller than Jisoo, with dirty blond hair, brown eyes and chiselled jaw. He basically looked like a fucking model just like Jisoo.

Rosé stiffly held her hand up to shake Hanbin's hand. "Is a pleasure to meet you."

"Girlfriend huh? The pleasure is mine, Rosé. And you must be Lisa, I've heard so much about you." He shook Lisa's hand too.

"I am... You've heard a lot about me?"

"Yeah! Je-" Jennie was standing next to him and elbowed him in the ribs when she heard he was about to say her name. "...Jisoo... Jisoo talked a lot about you and how good you were with the DJ thing."

"So she talks about me but not about her girlfriend?" She pointed at Rosé who was looking kinda pale.

"Oh, no, yeah. She talks a lot about Rosé too but I just said that because you're here for the DJ job right?"

"Yeah, yeah I am."

"Great, uh did you brought your laptop with you?" Lisa nodded and patted her backpack strap.

After leaving the restaurant they went back to the apartment, to get her laptop and Jennie's car since Jisoo was taking Rosé to their date after the meeting at the club but also because Lisa wanted to take a shower.