CHAPTER 30

It's been a month of training and getting beat up is actually worth it now.

My abs are standing out more and let's just say we became sexy hour glass figures with all the training and exercises we do.

Armando's 23rd birthday is in 3days and were flying to Italy to celebrate it there.

It was supposed to be a surprise but Marcelo cant keep his mouth shut when he's too excited. I swear he's a 8year old trapped in a 22 year old man's body.

But I think he already knew because a few months ago he said his parents wanted us to fly to Italy for his birthday and stay for a week or two.

Since we live in LA it will be a 13hr flight so we got up 5am so we arrive around 6pm.

"Hurry baby we'll miss the plane" I say after putting on my sneakers.

I walk towards the full body mirror and make sure I look okay. I hear him laugh from the walk in closet but I ignore him. Dumbass😒

Im dressed in short black tights and a matching long sleeved crop top. I straightened my hair and just left it down with nude lip balm and black sneakers.

 I straightened my hair and just left it down with nude lip balm and black sneakers

(Yall can use your own imagination guys and also I dont imagine this as Mariella)

I see Armando come behind me and hugs me from behind. I smile and turn to face him.

"You do know I have a private jet right " he says with a smirk

"Of course you do" I say and roll my eyes and look at him.

He is dressed in black sweatpants and a black t-shirt that looks like a second skin lining out all his pecks.

I run my hand over them and feel him squeeze my but making me gasp . He laughs and kisses down my neck and I hum in pleasure.

"We should get going or we'll be late unless you want me to fuck you right here, right now" he says huskily .

His words alone were a turn on and I squeezed my thighs get some friction and stop the heat but it didn't work.

He laughed when he saw my frustrated state and I walked past him to get my phone , purse and a few bags to take downstairs.

I met the others downstairs and we walked to the car.

Armando came out with rest of our bags and the driver put all our bags in as we got in.

**********
We arrived at the "garage" where they keep the jet and when I saw it I was amazed. It was a huge black jet with the words 'DeLuca' written in red .