Chapter 45

~Mariella~

"Its a baby girl" i hear the doctor say and Armando kisses me and whispers.

"We did mio amor. A little you and me"

"Yes we did- aaah "

"Whats happening?" Armando shouts panicked but the doctir assures him its completely normal.

"What the fuck do you mean its normal"

"She's not done. You need to start pushing again. Come on donna push"

~Armando~

"Two girls and a boy" i think to myself as i stare at my angels.

Mariella fell asleep from all the exhaustion after delivering our little ones.

Im a father to not just one but 3 little amazing children. I give them each a kiss on the head in the hospital crib.

I walk over to the chair next to Mariellas bed and sit . Today has been a long day. Our families came to see the triplets and brought so many gifts.

I hold onto Mariellas hand and kiss it.

She opens her eyes slowly and smiles.

"You did it my love" i say and she kisses me.

"We did it "

"What are we going to name them? I didn't even think about tha-" i start but i see Mariella smile and looks at where they are sleeping.

"My love , help me up please " i panick and get up.

"No no no no , the doctor said you should remainin bed" i try to reason but she gives me a look and i sigh.

"Let me carry you then"

"I gave birth not fall off a cliff" she says stubbornly and pushes the comforter away.

I see her slowly get of the bed and hisses lowly but i hear it.

Women are so stubborn i think frustrated

"Fine, you look like you're about to cry so carry me to them" she says and crosses her arms as i smile and pick her up.

We both just stare at them lovingly

"They're so beautiful " she whispers as i stare as her

"So are you my love , never forget that ,ever"

"How about we call our first little girl Antonella Bella DeLuca" i offer and look down at our first little angel and smile.

"I love that , she looks so much like you" mariella says while laughing.

"Our second princess looks an Adelina. Adelina Gaia DeLuca."

Beautiful piccola i think and give her a nod.

"And our first son?" I ask not really knowing what name to give him.

"I have just the perfect one " Mariella says smiling up at me

"Armando Casimo DeLuca jr"

"I dont know what to say, i love it piccola " i say almost speechless.

"Let's get you back to bed." I say walking towards the hospital bed and placing her down carefully.

"Come lay with me , you look exhausted" she says and i dont object.

I remove the suit jacket and fold my sleeves up a little as i remove my shoes at the same time.

I get into the slightly bigger than usual hospital beds and hold onto her carefully not to hurt her.

"Holy shit i just popped 3 little people out of me and got engaged in the same day , definitly a badass bitch" she says and we chuckle lowly to avoid waking the babies.

"Yes you did my strong alpha female. " i say and squeeze her one boob.

"So soft" i say and she laughs while holding onto my hand.

"You're such a big baby "

"When do you want to get married my love?" I ask her as we lay in the dimly lit room.

"How about 3 months from now? We'll know how to care for the babies properly and I'll be fully recovered by then." Sge says and i hum in agreement.

"I agree. But go to sleep now love ,we'll talk about it later"

"I love you"

"I love you piccola, always" i say and give her a kiss before sleep consumes us.

*******************

TRIPLETS SHETTTTT!! THE LONG WAIT IS FINALLY OVER.

Epilogue coming soon😢