Epilogue

"Antonella , Adelina and Armando get back here you little shits" i hear a 5 months pregnant Aiyana shout and i glare at her.

"Language , they're 5 and already picking up on your language " i reply and she flips me off still going after them.

I just roll my eyes and walk downstairs to Armandos office to surprise him.

Its our 4 year wedding anniversary and i still can't believe its been so long. It feels like just yesterday I met him in the club.

Our love has become stronger than ever and there was no going back.

"Looking for me love?" I hear Armando ask from behind and i slowly turn to face him with a smile on my face.

He traps me between himself and his huge desk as he starts kissing my face a few times and looks at me.

"Yes actually , i have a surprise for you" i say giddily and slowly run my hand up and down his clothed muscles.

"Oh yeah?" He asks and slowly kisses down my neck as his hands move higher on each side of my thighs until his hands reach my hips.

"Yeah" i say breathlessly

He slowly lifts me up and puts me on his desk ask his lips meet mine.

When i pull away for air he kisses down my neck as his thumb runs up and down my slit and he slowly pushes my panties to the side.

"Would you like to tell me now or after i fuck you piccola? " he asks huskily and enters one of his long thick fingers into me and i throw my head back.

"Laterrr" i moan out and my fingers make their way to his belt.

Just as i was about to take his erect member out he pulls away and smirks at me.

"Later my love, right now, i want to make you feel good okay" he says and i nod.

He pushes me down so that i was laying on his desk fully and rips my summer dress and i scowl at him.

"I loved this dress asshole" is say pouting and he laughs.

I see him come inbetween my legs and lift them both up and kisses my sex .

"So did i and dont call me an asshole , i might just fuck yours" he say seriously and i squeal from shock but it soon turns to pleasure as he starts sucking on my slit.

I run my fingers through his hair and pull on it as i feel my climax near.

After a few minutes of him groaning in pleasure devouring me and me moaning loudly i finally cum .

He drinks my juices clean and finally looks up at me.

"Tired? " he asks and i shake my head no.

"Im still horny , now fuck me" i say and see him walk around his desk and sat down on his huge black chair.

I stood up from the desk in all my naked glory and slowly made my way to him.

I would have felt very uncomfortable had it been anyone else staring at my body but Armando makes me feel confident . He admires and worships my body which makes me feel like a goddess.

When i reach him i see him slowly stroke himself and grab me. I position his member at my entrance and slowly sink down.

"Oh so fucking tight!" Armando hisses out and i go in to kiss him passionately as i run my fingers through his hair and ride him.

His hands move to my sides and move me up and down faster which causes me to take all of him , so fast, so deep.

"Aahhh " i moan out into his mouth and he moves his head to suck on my neck leaving hickies everywhere.

He then takes my one boob into his mouth and sucks on my nipples and i pull his head away slightly as i glare at him.

I then stop moving and he moans unhappily cause i stopped and looks at me.

"Did you cum my love? Did i hurt you?" He asks worryingly and i just smile while moving slowly.

"No , my nipples are just sensitive is all. Now bend me over your desk and fuck me , i need to cum-"

He smirks and quickly does as i say and pulls out completely until only the tip is in and slams into me which causes me to put my head down on his desk as i moan/cry out loudly in pleasure.

"Yes , fuck faster!" I scream as i feel my orgasm building up.

"As you wish " he grunts out and thrusts into me a few more times before i squeeze around him and cum.

His thrusts become sloppy and a few minutes i feel him release in me.

He lazily pulls out causing me to feel empty but i soon forget as he picks me up and lays me on his huge soft black office couch.

He walks to his bathroom and comes back with a wet towel. He sits infront of me , spread my legs and starts cleaning his cum .

I see him clean me gently and i cover my face with my hands as i feel heat creep up my cheeks.

Armandos deep chuckle sounds out through his large office and i roll my eyes.

"Come on you're not going to get all shy all of a sudden tesoro , I've been ravishing this delicious pussy of yours like a starved cave man for years and it tastes even more amazing each time." He says dramatically and puts the towel down as i flip him off. He laughs and i join in as i feel him move behind me to lay with me on the couch.

He puts his arm around my waist and i lay on my side to face him.

"I love you , you know that right?" I suddenly ask him out of the blue and he smiles as he leans in to kiss me.

"I love you even more my beautiful princess, always and forever."

"Oh shit you had something important to tell me earlier, what was it? He asks curiously and i smile as i get up and walk to my dress that he threw on the ground. I pick it up and look inside the pocket .

I take out what i was looking for holding it behind my back as i slowly walk back to him with a big smile on my face.

"Close your eyes " i say and i see his eyebrows furrow in confusion before he does as i say.

I put the item in front of him and tell him to open his eyes.

"Whats that- no way! Im going to be a father again!" He screams surprised and happily as he pulls me to him and starts kissing me happily.

"Yes you are" i chuckle and lay with him as he rubs my flat tummy that now has our fourth child.

"Im so glad you came into my life , thank you for making me the happiest man alive. I love you mio tesoro" he says lovingly and kisses my head.

"Me too my love, i love you"

"Wait why is the house so quiet where are aiyana and the twins?" Armando asks alarmed and i laugh before telling him aiyana and the guys took them to her house to play.

"Aaah some quiet , since they dont get back till later how about I show you some amazing exercises" he says while wiggling his eyebrows and i laugh

"Be my guest "

THE END

***************************