CHAPTER 29

We fall onto the bed, our naked, wet bodies soaking the sheets beneath us. Armando's lips attack my neck with a burning passion and I can't help but let the moans slip.

"Armando..." I moan as he nips at the already sensitive skin of my neck. He chuckles before trailing his lips down between the valley of my breast, running over my stomach and skipping past my most intimate region down my thighs.

A whine leaves me when he refuses to put his mouth where I want it. "Armando please." I beg and he stares up at me, allowing our eyes to make contact.

"Anything for you, piccola." He says before moving his lips straight to my soaked womanhood. My back arches off the bed and a small gasp leaves my mouth.

His licking and sucking is relentless and all I can do is lay back, tug on his hair and enjoy the wonderful sensation running through my body.

My hand grips his hair before pushing him closer to me.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" I yell as I feel the coil inside me get ready to explodes. With one strong lick at my clit and a plunge inside of me with his tongue.

A scream rips through me as I arch my back up off the mattress. His name falls from my lips in praises.

Coming down from my high, I push my hands through his hair and he looks up at me. I smile, my eyes shutting on their own accord as I try to catch my breath.

"You tired, piccola?" He asks with a sly smirk. "No. No I'm not." I tell him and he smiles.

Crawling over my body 'til we are face-to-face, he looks at every part of it making me blush at the attention. "You are so beautiful." He whispers and I smile before pulling him down, connecting our lips.

We let the kiss drag out and his hands move to my waist, gripping it tightly and pulling a moan from me. I bite his lip and he groans causing me to smile into the kiss.

"I'm ready." I whisper against his lips as the heat of the kiss travels down south. "Are you sure?" He asks pulling away from me and I nod.

He gets off the bed only return with a stack of condoms. My eyes buldge at the amount , I know that I'm for sure in for a wild night.

His huge body hovers over me again and I look up at his beautiful face. My hands trail down his tattooed front to his very, very excited shaft.

Wrapping my small hand around him, I slowly pump as I watch his face change to one of pleasure. He stares down at me before grabbing a condom and tearing it open with his teeth.

He rolls the rubber onto his length before lining himself up with my entrance. He looks at me once more silently asking if it's okay to continue.

I clutch the damp sheets to stop my hands from shaking as the nerves kick in. I nod and he cups my cheek with his palm. I feel him push past my folds slowly.

The pain starts as he goes deeper and a tear slips down my cheek. My nails dig into the skin of his back and he groans.

"Fuck you're so tight, piccola." He grunts out and I whimper. He's completely inside me and I'm given a chance to process the pain that is exploding from my core.

"It's okay, baby. Just breath." He says kissing all over my face. I do.

A few minutes pass and the pain dims. "You can move now." I tell him and he places his lips on mine and I bite his lip as I feel him moves out of me.

He moves back in slowly and keeps a steady pace. Pleasure starts building up inside of me and I pull away, throwing my head back.

"Hmmmm fuck!" I moan and he chuckles. "That's it, baby. Moan for me." He says, his voice husky and deep.