25: Checkmate | Corinne

Current Time: Saturday, 05:30 EST
Current Location: Unknown

"Son of a bitch!" Nolan screamed at the top of his lungs. He punched the table and toppled it over. He got goosebumps when he learned that Jacob Collins made a move again. Jacob told the media what the founder of ARMOR looked exactly. "Now, what would America think? That they're fighting a group with a masked leader? Are we leading a cult here? It's a shame!"

Corinne lets out a manic laugh. "Don't worry, Nolan. The agent I assigned to eliminate the Collins' is making progress real quick. Nike is listening attentively to Avery Collin's chitchat with her comrades."

"Nike is what?" Nolan asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Nike got ears from afar, darling. He's been eavesdropping on Avery Collins, hearing of her plans on meeting her long lost dad. What's more, Nike found out that Jacob Collins has an army."

Nolan's eyes grew wide." Son of a--"

"The traitor's death is getting closer. Avery finds Jacob, ARMOR will chase them in secrecy."

Nolan is smiling now. "Then what, Corinne?"

"Checkmate! ARMOR wins," Corinne stated proudly, grinning from ear to ear. She walked out of the room and rode a chopper. She needed to return to the White House before the President could notice that she's missing.

**

Checkmate!
What do you think would happen next?