Chapter 25

Take Me Out | Jay-Lounge
——————————————————————
So if you're lonely
You know I'm waiting here for you
I'm just across here
I'm just a shot away from you
——————————————————————

I walked into his house and he opened his door. He wore his Batman pajamas and I am not even going to ask this boy how many different pajamas he has. He probably has millions that I didn't even know.

"Come in."He said and I walked in then he closed the door behind me.

I want to jump off a cliff or maybe a river. I'm sick of my parents already. I had a beat before I could even get out of the house. I was scared for how long they would beat me up for. It lasted thirty minutes until my so-called father's boss called for him to go to work. Good thing that so-called mother of mine left with him. I don't care what their job is nor do I care what exactly goes around them. I just want to leave and get out of there as much as possible.

I looked and saw Jem walking. I picked her up and touched her white fur. She was really pretty, I just hope we could find her owner. I wish I could find my life too. Whatever it won't happen anyway.

I walked with him to his room and we just don't talk to each other. Usually, he starts the conversation but today he seemed to be quiet, even in class. Which is odd because he's a loudmouth. He doesn't keep quiet and says whatever is in his mind. Sometimes he talks a lot of crap, all the time.

I sat on his bed on the corner and he just closed the door. "What subject do you need help on?"

"Chemistry,"I told him and he nods smiling then took the kitten to put her on the bed.

I go sit on the floor with a comfy grey rug that felt like a bed. I took my backpack off my back as I bit my lip from hissing out. I took my chemistry book out and grabbed my notebook with the small notebook then put them on the small white coffee table. I opened the small notebook and gave it to him which he looked for. He opened the book and looked through to find the page. I took out my pencil and smiled opening my other notebook. He nodded and turned the book.

"Do you have the formulas written?"I nodded and tried to find the page on my notebook which was on the fifth one.

"Okay, now what they ask is to find the atomic mass and molecular weight."I nodded again and listened to his directions.

I went back to the empty page and he helped me with my homework as he watched me. I guess he finished his homework before he could do it with me, but he's helpful and I'm grateful for that. Even if he's annoying.

"Could I ask you something?"He asked me and I looked up at him sighing.

"Sure...does this have to do with the tutoring?"He shook his head and rubbed his hand on the back of the neck.

Okay, this is making me nervous. I put my pencil down and stared at him. Giving him the attention he wanted. He makes me wonder what goes inside his head.

"About last night."He told me and my eyes widen then gulped.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it."

"No, it's about something else."He told me and I hummed confused.

"I want to know if you are okay? I saw that you were in pain. Did you get hurt anywhere?"I shook my head and blinked.

I saw his hand take mine. It felt weird, it honestly did and it didn't make me uncomfortable, it just felt odd. It was a nice feeling and I had no idea why.
I frowned and looked up at him as he stared at my hand.