Chapter 40

Over 85 | Hojean
---------------------------
I've been working and putting in all my time
Through the lows and highs
Shit gets boring, but I know that I will be alright
'Cause I'm off in five
---------------------------

I sighed as I watched Erik push Luna to go on the cardio machine. I watched as he was busy admiring her. Goodness. He really seemed to be obsessed with her all of a sudden. She wasn't wearing her glasses, not because she was going to break them but because she didn't want to see or know if anyone was looking at her because of how self-conscious she was. I told her not to but she wasn't comfortable.

Although this isn't her first time here since Erik forced her once before, she said even though she knew people won't look and if they do they might not care about her, she felt uncomfortable. Which I can't agree or disagree since I never felt that way but whatever makes her comfortable. I know Erik is doing this because she has high cholesterol from her blood test results not long ago. I just found that out when I got here.

"Cupcake, come here and get this done."I frowned and turned to see Mathew smirking at me holding ropes.

I sat on the bench looking at him annoyed. I don't feel like doing anything today at all. My head hurts and I'm just going to keep quiet until he stops.

"Come on! Get your ass up."Mathew said walking up to me.

I looked away trying to keep myself from staring at Mathew. I stretched and then sighed. I heard my back crack a bit which felt great. I yawned and pushed my glasses.

"Get up,"Mathew told me in front of my face.

I heard something in the background that caught my ears, ignoring Mathew calling me. "YOU DO IT!"

"NAH YOU DO IT!"Luna yelled slapping the back of Erik's head.

"YOU NEED TO PULL THAT!"Erik shouted pointing at the pull-up machine.

"NOPE! YOU DO IT."Luna yelled back at him.

I watch them bicker about the machine as in the corner of my eye I see Mathew walking toward them. He went to go calm them down. I shook my head and turned to look at the wall. I was bored and tired of my mind. My head hurt so bad.

I think it's because I hit it with the door this morning when I opened it or when I smacked my head on the wall. After all, I couldn't remember what I was supposed to do. Whatever it was, it hurts.

"Sally?"

I turned my head to see Mathew staring at me. He looked worried which I wondered why. Maybe he looked constipated. I wasn't really too sure what he looked like but his eyebrows looked funny.

"Let's go, seems like they were going to start a fight,"Mathew said and I got up to go to the locker room.

I looked around to see if anyone if anyone is in the room but no one was in here. Thankfully. I changed quickly and went out to see them outside already. Make sense. I got out of the gym to see them walking to Mr. Creed's car.

I took out my phone and went to my library to read a book. I followed them to the car and in the backseat. I put my seatbelt on and just sat there as I heard the background. I couldn't believe how loud the two were today. She's just glad Luna was doing okay.

The car stopped and I looked out the window to see a burger restaurant. I gulp and heard the engine stop and the doors open. They were all leaving. I notice Mathew close his door and then look at Erik annoyed.

This is bad.

I slowly slid down my seat as I hid in the car and heard the door lock. Did they forget I was here? That's good, I wasn't hungry, I didn't want it. I don't want food. I groaned and sat back up in my seat to see them inside the restaurant.