Chapter 43

Temporary Nothing | mxmtoon
------------------------
"I wish I could start again,
But I know that there's the other side."
------------------------

I gulped and moved my legs back removing my arms around him and stared at him. His eyes widen and I sighed.

"Your head is bleeding. Do you want to go to the hospital?"I shook my head and sniff.

I held his arm tight while he held me close in his arms around me. He took me up the stairs and into his room. He made me sit on his bed and left to his bathroom.

Am I doing the right thing? What if I tell him what's going on? Will I be a burden? I mean he won't be too happy that I didn't trust him at all.

He came back to me and sat in front of me. He left the first aid kit beside me and grabbed a towel that was wet. He brings his chair to sit in front of me and I stare at him put the towel on my head softly. He opened the box and stared at me.

"Did you fall and hit your head like that?"He asked me as I stare at him putting alcohol on a cotton ball.

Does this happen when you fall? I don't think so. It was worse that I can't feel pain anymore. "N..nnoo."

"If you don't want to tell me it's fine but I'm here for you!"

"Mathew. I can't handle it anymore."I told him and he frowned as I pulled up my shirt with his eyes widen.

"Handle what?"He asked me as he holds my right hand and I looked down at them feeling a little tingle coming from my hand.

"I know I never asked what happened? But why are you hurt?"He asked me and I gulped looking at my stomach.

"M...my parents...they did this to me,"I said and I felt his hand hold mine tight.

He checked if there was anything wrong until he noticed my wrists. "Why? Did they do this or was this one you?"

"Because I was a mistake, I am their punchbag, and I'm nothing but an ugly idiot walking around like a stick!"I cried.

"No you're not, you are the most beautiful person to ever live on this earth, do you know why?"He asked me and I shook my head.

"Because your the only one who does this to me."He moved my hand to his chest.

His heart was beating every second. Almost four times. He had a little tint of blush on his cheeks and had a big smile. My eyes widen and felt something gummy in my stomach again with my face feeling flushed. What's happening to me?

"You make my heart beat quicker than my mother when she makes lasagna!"

"Just don't tell her that or she will kill me."I sniff and held his hand shaking a little.

"Don't cry for them, it's not worth it."

He gave me a hug and I hugged back. It made me feel so warm since it is really cold right now. Even if he has the heater on. I was running in the cold for god sakes.

"Wait! What exactly did they do to you?"I gulp as we let go of each other seeing his anger come out of his eyes.

"They would hit me with anything in the house. It's really hard to explain but at first, they didn't know that both of them would hit me until last week."He glared.

"Tell me everything and I'll listen, If you want to stop, you can but I want to know what they have done to you. Just tell me from the start."He held my hand close to him like he wouldn't let go. I sighed and held it tight.