Chapter 5

Nobody Cares | Kina Feat. Shiloh
---------------------------
"Nobody Really Cares, Even If They Say So."
---------------------------

"Late again, Ms.Hills."I looked to see Mr.Burch as I sighed knowing I am late for his class but didn't go to my other classes.

Seriously, I hate him saying it over and over again every single morning. It's not my fault that I have to walk to school and get breakfast ready for my parents every day before they go to work.

Do you know how it feels Mr.Burch?

Do you!

"I'm sorry,"I said as he holds out a slip that I take from him making me snicker as he looked at me if I did something.

I really need a break, but no. My stupid self had to come to school with back pain. It still hurts really badly. Including the rest of my body. The audacity of mine.

I'd recommend myself not to buy red heels. They scare me now. What I hurt someone or maybe break it? Then it flips to my back and gets stuck. That's almost not going to happen but who knows what the hell life brings me.

I looked down at the paper and bit my lip annoyed. No!

I know what this slip is!

"Detention."I just nod and took the sheet and went to go to my seat, this is exhausting as heck.

Whatever as long as I say I'm doing this for my grade my mother won't care, but my father, I don't know about him. He would probably get angry at me for being late and fight because I didn't make dinner.

I sat and felt a sting on my back. I bit my lip. I felt blood on my lip and stop bitting it so that I can wipe the blood off with my sleeve. Good thing I'm wearing a black freaking sweater! I looked at the time and see it's going to slow. One second after one!

It's going to be a long day!

I started walking my way to detention and look to see who's running the room. By meaning. When I say running, it doesn't mean someone is running to come to detention. Trust me, no one wants to.

I'm saying who's going to stay here and watch me and whoever is here because I know for a fact, they will just leave and not stay here for at least two hours. They could take a nap, for two hours? Who knows?

"Hello, Sally."Mary smiled as I nod like an emotionless doll as if I was one since I'm honey inside.

So she's here. I see. That's a good thing, I could just take a nap and she wouldn't even care. This is just good.

I went to find a seat which is in the second front on the second seat before the corner. I started walking there and I said as I put my book on the desk. "Hello, Mary."

"Finally reading today."I nod again because I don't want to talk which I just go ahead and sit down to open the book to the page that was left off.

I am reading suicide notes but as you can see no one noticed. Why? Well because I put a book cover over it. Sometimes when I'm bored, I can really be smart.

"And Mathew, you sitting there looking at me and thinking I can let you go is not going work,"She said standing by the front desk as I could feel a glare around the room.

I just ignore and read the book. At least it's comforting and not only that. Well, this is the last thing on my bucket list. 

Yes, I made a bucket list. Don't make fun of me.