Calm

Jimin was sitting with Taehyung and Namjoon discussing about the group that had somehow managed to capture the one best escape artist they knew. One of J's or Hoseok's specialty was too escape and camouflage.

"I think they had drugged Hoseok hyung" Namjoon reasoned.

"But for that they need to find hyung first" Taehyung replied.

Jimin knew of other reason that could cage up someone as good and as loyal as Hoseok but Jimin didn't say it. Only for the reason that he might be wrong and revealing that reason without any solid proof might tear apart the team.

"Do you think he will be okay?" Taehyung asked, concerned about the health of the two members who were currently being treated by a doctor. 

"Jin hyung and Si-ho will take care them. You don't have to worry" Namjoon said.

Si-ho was a trusted doctor that they hired every time someone got injured badly. Otherwise, Jin would give them first-aid treatment. They saw Jin approaching them with a frown on his face. Namjoon chuckled seeing that familiar reaction.

"What did he say?"Namjoon asked even though he already knew what had happened.

"That ungrateful white ass rat had the audacity to sass me" Jin grumbled.

Taehyung snickered at that, "Can I get his share of lamb skewer then?"

Jin rolled his eyes, laying down with his head on Namjoon's lap. The younger smiled, his infamous dimple on display as he ran his finger through the eldest black hair. Moments later,  So-hi walked out.

"How is he?" Taehyung asked.

"Hoseok hyung is fine. He just needs to rest for a while. Make sure he drinks a lot fluid and eats properly" So-hi answered.

Taehyung thanked him, asking about the fees for the check-up on their way out. Meanwhile, Jimin decided to meet Yoongi and get to know the man who pulled him back to this life.

Once he walked into infirmary, he saw Yoongi and Hoseok talking to each other. 

"Give me one fucking reason why you thought it was good idea to separate from us!" Yoongi scoffed.

Hoseok chuckled lightly, "I'm sorry, hyung. But you gave me the responsibility to make sure that the chip was safe"

"That doesn't mean that you'll disappear!" Yoongi replied.

"Hyung... I didn't disappear. I was wearing the bracelet that you gave me" Hoseok answered, showing the silver chain around his wrist with a small dragon bloodstone.

Yoongi pouted slightly, "But still...."

Jimin knocked lightly on the door to let his presence known. Both of them turned their heads toward the younger at the same time. Yoongi eye's soften and a small smile appeared on his face. Hoseok was looking at him with a mischievous glint in his eyes and smirk on his lips.

"Hi" Jimin said meekly.

When will I stop being so socially awkward?

"Hey" Yoongi was the only one who responded as first.

"So... you're still here?" Hoseok asked, tilting his head.

"Umm..." Jimin wasn't sure how to respond to that.

(A/n: Truth be spoken; I had no idea what to write as a reply)

"Cut it off, Hobi" Yoongi replied, seeing the way Jimin was getting tensed.

Hoseok broke out into fits of laughter, "I-I'm sorry my man. I-I couldn't help the urge to act all badass. Aww... look at your face. I'm so sorry, Jimin"

Jimin looked at the brunetter surprised. Yoongi at the same reaction.

"What?! You really thought that I wouldn't know the name of the cutie my hyungie had been meeting secretly?"

 "That being said, how did you know about my Jiminie in the first place?" Yoongi asked

"Remember the day you first met Jimin?" Hoseok asked to which Yoongi nodded, "That day I followed after you in case I had to clean after what you would do"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and asked the brunette continue which made Hoseok snicker.

"I was surprised to see that put didn't kill Jimin even though he was a perfect target. Taht very moment I knew that you will try you best to get to know his little mochi" Hoseok said, pointing to Jimin, "Every once in a while, I would follow you making just for the sake for your safety. You would obviously wait for Jimin at the park till he came back from his dance studio"

Yoongi nodded. Jimin was surprised to know that Hoseok kept an eye on him but he never had any suspicion.

His skills are really amazing.

"I knew that he was the perfect person to hand over the chip to because you would never let him get hurt" Hoseok said. 

"Yeah yeah whatever" Yoongi muttered.

"Hoi hyungie" Taehyung's voice was heard as he ran up to the said person and hugged.

"Ouch! ouch! ouch! Tae it hurts. It hurts" Hoseok pointed out to the bandaged around his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry" Taehyung apologized, "How did that happened?"

"That genius got scared of a dog while jumping over a fence and hurt himself" Yoongi replied.

"The dog was scary" Hoseok defended.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and got off his bed and walked out of the infirmary much to Taehyung and Jimin's complain. Jimin sighed once the leader left the room and shifted his attention back to Hoseok.

"Even though I want to beat the living crap out of you for bringing me back to this life.... I can't" Jimin said, "At least I got to meet all this people"

Hoseok nodded before scrunching his eyebrowns together in confusion, "Back into this life?"

Jimin pressed his lips together, nodding as an answer, leaving the room without any further words. Jimin took in a deep breath, walking back to his room. On his way he passed the living room, where he saw Namjoon and Jin still in the same position only this time Jungkook was raiding the fridge even though was throwing multiple threats at him.

The view outside the window was also serene. The sun peeking from the horizon, painting the sky with shades of orange, red and yellow. A few clouds lazily roamed the sky, painting themselves with the same color as the sky. Jimin knew there was gentle breeze blowing outside, the leaves moving along with it.

Things appeared to calm...

But there is always more than you see.

Always more than what meets the eye.

Just because it's quiet doesn't always been it's calm.

~

It's a filler chapter. 

.... I seriously don't know what I'm writing anymore. Without any response from the readers, I feel all the energy to write draining away.

*sigh* I'm sorry. I'll see how I can make this story better. But without any comments, I don't know what to work on. 

Whatever... it's not like my story is getting any reads, much less votes or comments. But, I'm gonna continue writing, just for the sake of my entertainment. But, I don't know for how long.