Enigma

Jimin smiled, biding his co-workers good bye as he walked out of the café. He dug his hands in the pocket of jacket, huffing as he a familiar park came in to view. But, he knew there was no point in going there. Nobody was waiting for him neither did he have to wait for someone. Still, he had the urge to go there. Looking left and right, he walked across the street. He walked towards the bench he and Suga always sat on. Because the bench was on the other side of the park, nobody sat there and the bench had become like their turf.

However Jimin slowed in his steps as he saw a figure sitting on the bench. Jimin frowned; even if Jimin wanted to ask the man to leave he couldn't, the bench is a public property. Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance as he plopped down on the bench, not the sparing the intruder a single glance.

"So, Mr. Jimin how was today?" The man asked

Jimin instantly turned towards him, his face scrunched in confusion and suspicion. Jimin took in the man's attire. He was wearing all black of different textures. A black turtle neck, with a black coat over it. He was wearing black glasses, and his and a black cap above it. There was a calm and nonchalant look on his face.
"How do you know my name?"

The man smirked and turned towards Jimin slowly, "How many customers today, Mr. Jimin?"

Jimin gulped, unconsciously inching towards the edge of the bench
"How do you know my name?" Jimin asked louder this time.

The man held his hand up in the air, "Oh-ho! Don't worry, I don't mean you any harm. But it happens that you have something that belongs to me"

"What are you talking about?" His sense guarded up. Everything about this man screamed to stay away from him, but the way he said 'I' sent unpleasant shiver down Jimin's spine.

"Look, I would like everything to be done effortlessly and without any mess. So, it would be better if you hand over what belongs to us" The man said

That's when Jimin heard it.

He tried to get away it

But it was too late.

The last thing he felt was a something piercing through his skin near below his jaw and he was out.

~

Jimin gasped, as his eyes fluttered open. His vision was blurry but soon everything was clear. He examined the surrounding. The room was dark and only illuminated by a blub hanging above it. He frowned when he saw a chair and table hanging from the ceiling. He tried to look down and that's when he realized that he was hanging upside down. He looked to his side and saw a shadow lingering in the dark corner of the room.

The shadow stepped out from the dark. The man had a strong stature. He was probably taller than Jimin. The man was simply wearing a black tank top with black jeans and combat boots. He had a nasty scar running down from his shoulder and getting hidden behind the tank top. He was smirking at Jimin's hanging body.

"What is happening?" Jimin groaned out.

The man shrugged, "Mmm... something you won't like"

Jimin groaned again, through his head downwards. His head was aching like hell. And the current position wasn't helping either.

"Now, things can go either the hard way or the very hard way, your choice." The man said walking closer to Jimin, "So, where is it?"

"Where is what?" Jimin croaked

Jimin screamed out loud when he was hit harshly at his abdomen.

"Where is it?" The man gritted out through his teeth