Where are you?

The day Yoongi dissappeared...

With Yoongi gone, Namjoon took his spot. He divided themselves in two groups. Jungkook, Jin in one group. Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon in one group. They decided to search the whole of Daegu, if needed. 

They had started searching almost as soon as they found that Yoongi was gone. And now it was almost nightfall. They had searched every shop, alleyway, asked every person who could've known about Yoongi, gone through the recordings on every CCTV camera within 50 km radius.

"What was Yoongi thinking?" Jin grumbled out.

They knew that some gangs were keeping an eye one them and now the leader was gone, all by himself. It was a prefect oppurtunity to take him down.

It was almost  midnight and the members were beyond exhausted from searching a ten miles radius. Namjoon called it a night even though he and the rest of the members wanted to continue searching.

He looked outside to see flashes of thunder followed by thunder. Soon enough, it started to rain. Slight downpour, mixed with strong winds.

Shit....

~

Two days after Yoongi was gone...

They had increased the search radius from 50 km to 500 km, but still they had no results. They were confirmed that Yoongi got into some kind of trouble because the elder was never the type to leave without notice for so long. 

All of them suffered sleepless nights, worrying about their leader. Along with searching for Yoongi, the members had to keep an eye out for any kind of threats. The other gangs weren't aware of the leader's absence which did bring a little bit relief.

Yet, they all knew that it was only a matter of time before the elder's absence from the team would be known by the other mafias. The famous Min Yoongi and his team who have never failed a mission and not mention had the most vital details on of the mafias. Who would give up such an opportunity to steal all the data and annihilate the team. Or, even better, capture the members for themselves.

The team knew that they could handle themselves but Yoongi was all alone out there somewhere. How long before they found him?

Jimin raked his fingers through his hair, trying to think of where the elder could've gone. There was a possibilty that he thought of but ever since morning, Jimin tried to make himself believe that Yoongi wouldn't do something so reckless. 

~

The next day at 03:00 am...

Jimin as usual laid wide awake. He was aware of where Yoongi might be but he just had to be sure. Even if he had gone there, why wasn't he back, yet?  

Jimin looked at the time once, before rushing out of his room and the building. He had picked up two S&W Shield that Jimin was using for shooting practice.

 He ran to the garage and flipped on the switch. A physchotic smile spread across his lips, his eyes gleaming. He ran his finger across the leather seat of the motorcycle. 

He knew that raiding off money transaction, ripping off money lost during deals was lot of income but he never expected it to be this much. He swung his leg to the other and seated himself on the seat. His hand wrapped itself around the handles.