Soon to incipient

When Jimin woke up in the evening, Yoongi was still sound asleep by his side. His eyes fell on the clock on the bed side table.

6:30 p.m.

Jimin turned his attention to window. The sun was just setting then. The sky was painted in a beautiful disproportionate mix of orange, red, and coral; all of them mixing along with each other.

He slowly got up, making sure that Yoongi's sleep wasn't disturbed. Once he was completely out of bed, he turned around to Yoongi, a slight frown forming on his forehead as he watched the elder sleep peaceful.

Why did you lie, hyung?

Jimin got rid of his jacket and walked out of the room wearing simply his white shirt and black pants. He noiselessly walked through the corridor, which was lit beautifully from the dusk sky. The orange rays entered through the glass wall, falling on the corridor like a spotlight.

Jimin smiled lightly at that, skipping along the corridor till he reached the living room. Nobody was there.

Great.

He looked swirled around, observing whatever part of the three storied compound that was visible from there. But his mind flew to the window when sensed a changed in the sky outside.

The previously vermillion sky was now turning shadowy. Thick blankets of dark grey clouds spread across the wide stretch of the sky. Jimin quickly strutted to joined balcony. He effortlessly slid the glass panel and walked outside.

He was met with the chilly wind. Next he head the sky grumble and moments later rain fell down. A laugh escaped past his lips when he left the raindrops fall up in. He twirled around giggling, feeling the rain fall and slowly soaked into him.

He always loved the rain. He loved how the rain washed away all his worries.

How the rain washed the entire world away.

All that Jimin felt was the raindrops dripping onto his skin.

All that he heard was the music of the downpour.

All he smelt was the scent of the dry earth being wetted in the rain.

"Jimin what are you doing?!" Someone spoke

Jimin stopped spinning and saw Jin. He was wearing a mixed expression of concern and surprise.

"Sorry" Jimin whispered and walked indoor.

"Wait here. I'll get a towel" Jin said and hurried to the bathroom.

Jimin waited there looking at rain, a content smile dancing at his lips. Unfortunately he had look away when Jin came back with a towel. Jimin patted himself dry, and gave the towel back to Jin.

"Aigoo! You kid...what are you going to wear now?" Jin asked, resting his hands on his hips.

Jimin looked at the older sheepishly, he was going to apologize again but Taehyung busted in the room.

"He needs help" Taehyung said panting

"Get whatever is necessary and nothing else. We are leaving" Jimin turned and saw Yoongi pacing into the room. Yoongi didn't spare Jimin one glance as he walked across the living room and to the other side of the compound. Jimin felt a tug at his heart but he ignored it.

This is was a time of crisis.

Jimin rushed back to dorms and entered what he guessed was Yoongi's room. Jimin thought he it was the best idea to wear Yoongi's clothes since he didn't have any.

He wore whatever he touched. A within minutes he was ready. The rest of the members were already at the hallway, ready to leave.

"Jimin you're staying here" Yoongi declared