Safe House

Jimin looked absorbed at what they called a safe house. It was chic and elegant. He absentmindedly walked towards. If you looked at it from outside it looked less like a safe house and more like office. Jimin walked in the house and was instantly rapt with the interior of the house.

"Wow" He breathed out.

"You're welcome" Taehyung said and bowed a little.

Jimin was still standing at the hallway looking at décor of the house, when someone placed their hand on his shoulders. Jimin turned around and saw Namjoon who motioned Jimin to enter the house.

His steps gradually increased in speed as he approached the sofa. A silly laugh escaped his mouth as he jumped onto the supple sofa. He sighed contently as the leather of the sofa sunk down with his weight, making it even more comfortable.

"Somebody's comfy" Namjoon commented as he sat down on the sofa opposite to Jimin.

"This is heaven. Even if I die now, I will be happy" Jimin said, nuzzling his body.

"It is heavenly right?" Taehyung said as he plopped down beside Jimin.

"Your choice is incredible" Jimin said, looking at Taehyung from above his forehead.

Taehyung acknowledge his compliment by nodding slightly.

"Mine is better" Someone said. Jimin raised is upper body and peeked behind the sofa and saw Yoongi.

"That's a cute dream" Taehyung scoffed back, making Yoongi growl lightly and turned his attention to Jimin as a smirk grew on his face.

"But nothing compares to my bed" He winked at Jimin and sat in the sofa beside Namjoon along with Jin.

"Hyung~" Jimin whined slopping back down, covering his red face.

"What?! I was saying that my bed is so comfortable to sleep on. What did you think?" Yoongi asked feigning a surprised tone.

Jimin looked at Yoongi with disgusted look and rolled his eyes.

"Did you get the chip?" Namjoon asked

Jimin sat up and turned at Namjoon, 'Yeah...somehow it managed to get into the back pocked of one of jeans"

"How did it get there?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jimin skeptically

"I don't know" Jimin murmured, taking out the chip and passed it Yoongi.

"And that's totally believable, right?" Taehyung scoffed

Jimin looked at Taehyung. He didn't do it, yet he got blamed for it. It was always like that, even if it wasn't Jimin's fault he was the one being responsible for it. Suddenly he remembered something, or got the idea how it may have ended there.

"I remember...That day... there was this guy. He must have been the one to put this in my pocket" Jimin exclaimed.

"What else do you remember?" Jin asked is soft tone, completely opposite to the stern look he was giving Taehyung.

"It was..." Jimin struggled to remember. With all that has happened with such short period of time, Jimin couldn't remember much from his mundane lifestyle.

"Raining... yes... It was raining that day. I was standing under the shed of this shop, watching the rain when a stranger joined me under the shade. He suddenly started to a conversation with me. He must have slipped in the chip while I wasn't paying attention to him" Jimin said

"And why do you doubt this guy?" Jin asked

"There something about him that felt out of place from the moment he stood beside him. Even though he looked a normal by passer but aura around him was so different. Something forces you to high alert when you are around him. I think... no, I am pretty sure, he is the one who slipped the chip in my pocket"

"Can you describe how he looked?" Jin asked

"He called himself J" Jimin said

At that everyone's eyes widen.

"He knew that I was acquainted with Jimin and that is why he chose Jimin of all the people to smuggle the chip to... He intentionally told his initial because he knew that we would find him" Yoongi deduced

"But wasn't this a bit risky?" Taehyung asked

"No... this was the safest way for the chip to come back to us" Yoongi said
"Because even if some else got to Jimin before we did, they won't be able to find the chip on Jimin because he would have changed his dress. And because Jimin had no idea about the chip, he won't able to say anything even if they threatened him. And of course, he knows that we keep a tab on every gang out there. So, once they caught Jimin we would know about and get Jimin back. One way or the other, the chip was bound to come back to us"

"How was he so sure that Jimin would change his dress?" Taehyung asked again

"It was raining that day and I didn't have any umbrella. My clothes got a bit wet and I had to let them to dry out. But he knew that my clothes won't get completely soaked because-" Jimin was the one who spoke

"He knew I would come to get Jimin" Yoongi finished

Taehyung looked at Jimin and Jimin immediately understood from the look on his face what he was going to ask.

No, not that.

Taehyung was about to speak but Namjoon beat him to it, "I'll go and scan the chip for any malware"

Namjoon stood up and took the chip from Yoongi, "Uh... Taehyung where is the computer room?"

Taehyung frowned at the question, "You already where the room is"

"Uh... I am confused about it between yours and Jin's house" Namjoon said, rubbing the back of his neck. Jimin raised his eyebrows at that.

"Gah! What is that 148 IQ for?" Taehyung teased, "The computer room is in the BL. Third room from the right"

Namjoon nodded and started walking, not before he gave Jimin a glance. Jimin smirked lightly amused at Namjoon

This guy...

"I'll show Jimin his room" Yoongi said

"Nope. Thanks, but I am fine here" Jimin said, rolling over his stomach and burying his face in the sofa, only to raise his head back up, gasping for air.

"Come on, Chim. Get up" Yoongi said standing, "You'll like the bed even more"

"Yeah, you'll like Yoongi's room a lot" Jin said, giving Jimin a suggestive look.

"Do whatever you want. But don't stain the sheets!" Taehyung warned

"Are you both out of your minds?!" Jimin screeched

"Yeah, Jin hyung I'm showing Jimin his room. Not mine. We aren't going to sleep in the same room" Yoongi said, "You're so dirty minded"

"Wah me dirty minded? What are you talking about? I'm innocent" Jin said in a defensive voice

"You are little far from innocent" Taehyung said with a bored look

"Okay, up" Yoongi said, peeling Jimin from the sofa, much to Jimin's complains. They both left Taehyung and Jin bickering amongst themselves.

Jimin looked in awe as they passed through different rooms and to what was supposedly his room. The room he was supposed to stay in was just as amazing as the rest of the house.

"So-" Yoongi started but before he could say anything else, Jimin had already bolted for the bed. A moan escaped his lips when he relaxed against the soft sheets.

"Yah! You shouldn't make such indecent sounds in the presence of your older brother" Yoongi said

"Oops" Jimin giggled

Jimin saw Yoongi playfully roll his eyes and left the room closing the door behind him.

He lay on the bed like a starfish, looking at the ceiling and waited.

He waited.

And waited.

Finally, he shot up and walked to the door. He stopped right in front of the door, his hands ready at the knob. Seconds later he swiftly twisted the knob and walked out.

~