Feeling adds up to more than simple chemical reactions...

Jimin was in his room doing nothing. Well that's what the rest of the members saw whenever they came to check on him. But, only Yoongi understood, the storm hurling inside of him.

Jimin turned to the door when he heard someone knock. Yoongi was standing with a solemn look on his face; his arms were crossed across his chest as he leaned his whole on the door frame.

"Mind if I come in, Jiminie?" Yoongi asked

Jimin didn't answer verbally, he simply shook his head. Even though Yoongi wasn't satisfied with the reply he got, he knew better than to push the boy. Jimin let Yoongi sit down on the bed first and then he followed but maintained a distant.

Jimin could see the pain in Yoongi's eyes, when the elder noticed the distance between them. It did feel weird to Jimin. Ever since they first met, they didn't keep this much of a distant. Personal space was an unknown concept from the second day.

Yet, after knowing each other for almost a month and half, they came down to that time when Jimin was hesitant to let the elder come anywhere him. It's not because after telling them the truth he couldn't trust them. It was the complete opposite. He didn't know what was going on in their head; he didn't know what they thought about him.

"Jiminie, I'm sorry. I didn't have the slightest idea that you had go through all of that in your past" Yoongi said

Jimin didn't answer again; he merely looked in Yoongi's eyes. This was the first time, when emotions were flooding in Yoongi's eyes whereas, Jimin's remained blank. Honestly, Yoongi would have even taken anger instead of those blank eyes.

"Jiminie, please, say something. Nobody has heard a single word from you since yesterday. Taehyung is worried shit. Even the others are really worried about" Yoongi informed.

Jimin wanted to speak; he wanted to say that it was okay. But every time the thought of speaking up came to his head, he dismissed it. He was scared of being judged again.

Nobody would want someone pathetic like you!

You're just a toy... a mere pawn.

You're really stupid to think that anybody would ever care about you.

Move it! My time isn't worthless like you.

His past haunted him. The black room was his worst nightmare. Every day he has to live in the fear that one day, they will find him and take him back. Punish him from trying to run away in the first place.

Jiminie... please listen to my voice. Ignore what the others are saying. Whatever they say, it's wrong. Remember what Namjoon said, they just want to keep you suppressed

Jimin let Yoongi's voice reach his sense through the other echoing whispers.

Jimin didn't realized when he had pulled himself into a fetal position or when he Yoongi was crouching by his side, trying to calm his unpredicted panic attack.

"Hyung... p-please help me. It hurts. Hyung p-please stop it. It hurts hyung" Jimin whimpered out. He reached out his hand, trying aimlessly to hold Yoongi. To hold someone he knew he could ground upon. And just like thought, Yoongi didn't waste a single second to securely hold his hand and try to remind him that all those voices were just in his head.

Jiminie, I'm right here. Nothing's hurting you. It's just your imagination.

But sometimes, those voices become so strong, they would cage Jimin inside. This was one of those times.

"I'm sorry hyung...I di-didn't mean to mess up. I'm sorry" Jimin cried out again.

Throw him away!

More than you see...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें